5.0 out of 5 stars The best at this price!
I used this cable to hook up a Playstation3 to a 46" Sony LCD. When I play a game over 1080p, the picture is perfect. There are no distortions in the picture or problems with any individual pixels.

Published on 27 Feb 2009 by Justin Reynolds

2.0 out of 5 stars not v1.4 - did not support ARC for sound bar
Delivery from HDMI King was quick, basic construction looks and feels decent. Picture quality seems ok. But the main reason to buy this was HDMI 1.4 support, to use the Audio Return Channel (ARC) functionality to connect a sound bar to my flat scene tv.

With ARC, the sound bar should turn on when the tv is turned on, and increasing the volume on the TV (using...
Published 3 months ago by En1gma

5.0 out of 5 stars The best at this price!, 27 Feb 2009
This review is from: HDMIKing- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated, High Speed HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores [Fuss-Free Packaging] (Accessory)

The constuction quality on this cable is very solid, I've been pretty rough on it, bending it and un-plugging and re-plugging it about 20 times as I set up my dream system.

For my hard earned money, this is the best value on Amazon, I fully recommend it. These HDMI King cables do the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HDMI Cable, 4 Jan 2013

I bought this cable to go with my PVR Panasonic DMR-HW120EBK 500GB HDD Recorder with Twin Freeview +HD Tuners (New for 2012) which I purchased via Richer Sounds. I knew that Panasonic didn't supply a HDMI lead after some research online so I decided to plump for this lead to stay within my budget.

What a surprise! The quality of image is stunning when using this lead. The colours are amazingingly vibrant in HD and the picture is pin sharp. (Connected to a Samsung UE32EH5000 HD LCD) I also tried the lead with my Sony Blu-Ray and the difference was clearly visible there too.

I'm so glad I took a punt and purchased this cable, the quality is visible, literally. I received it early and would thoughly recommend both the product and the seller.

EDIT 10/6/13

Bought another lead, same great quality and price. Still Happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 15 April 2009
R. Kisa (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Item received was good quality and well made. The picture from my ps3 to my Toshiba LCD tv was truly fantastic. Well recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect HDMI Cable, 3 April 2009
The cable comes just as described. Great Quality, worked perfectly on my TV to transmit 1080p from my BluRay to my LCD.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB PRODUCT - WHY PAY MORE?, 28 July 2009
R. G. Williams "raywilliams12" (Cheshire, England , UK) - See all my reviews
Having the best HDMI connection is of course really important. HDMI King have got a winner with this cable - it's strong, well made, has gold connectors and the image and sound quality through my LCD and surround sound are superb.

Save a small fortune and opt for this brand - you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value and superb quality!, 18 July 2009
David Treadwell (UK) - See all my reviews
What more can I say! great value for money, great quality and comes with shielding for cable to reduce interference :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 7 April 2009
The HDMI cable was delivered really quickly, and works great. We've got crystal clear images when we watch movies now.

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMIKing- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated, High Speed HDMI to HDMI cable, 29 Nov 2013
So many quite costly peripheral devices don't come supplied with the necessary connecting cable, and a bargain from a retailer can often be negated by having to pay well over the odds for the cable, so this satisfied my needs exactly on both counts. Good price, easy transaction, and delivered ahead of promised time.

4.0 out of 5 stars HDMI cable, 7 Oct 2011
Very good price, very quick delivery and produces a good picture with my blue ray player. Why buy anything more expensive? Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 24 Aug 2009
Mr. James P. Cook (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
The cable was delivered quickly and works perfectly, great picture using an Xbox 360 on a 1080p LCD TV. HDMI Cable- 2 Meter (6.6 ft) HDMI KING Gold Plated v1.3 HDMI to HDMI Cable with Ferrite Cores