‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky smooth skin, 28 Feb. 2011
This review is from: 100% Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (BLACK) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35
I did not think that sleeping on silk will make much difference to my skin but I thought I try it out after reading so much about it on internet.
I searched the net for silk pillow cases and let me tell you that some of the prices were silly up to £70 per pillow case-no way,then I found this one on amazon at a fair price and gave it a go.
After first night on my silky pillow case I woke up -to my suprise-looking fresher and smoother,it worked!
I had no extra lines on my face and the usual wrinkles looked less prominent.
The only down side was that the pillow case feels little warmer then a cotton one which was strange but it was a small price to pay for a fresher looking face.
Im officaly a silk fan.
100% Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase (BLACK) 50 cm x 75 cm - RRP £35

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2012
Great pillow case. Was delivered promptly. It is lovely. Feels soft on my skin and does smooth down my hair. It does slide a bit to begin with but you get used to it. All round good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pillow case, 3 Jan. 2015
Does what the other reviewers say. I had compliments about my skin after only a few nights on it. My sleep lines are much improved and I guess it must be doing something good for my complexion in general. One colleague thought I had been on a sun bed because my skin had a nice glow! I intent to buy more colours to coordinate with my other bedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 21 Jun. 2014
Top quality, soft and wonderful to sleep on, very highly recommended. Looked evreywhere for a black version and this is very reasonable for the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Investment in skin care, 22 May 2014
Recommended purchase from a friend. Really good quality, feels amazing to lie on. Would have preferred a red one if available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and cool, 14 Jan. 2014
PJ Rankine (Wallington, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
My wife wanted a silk pillowcase because she is convinced that her hair on the side of her head that she sleeps is becoming more brittle than the other side. This one is a bargain and she is delighted with it. It looks good and feels cool and smooth to sleep on.

5.0 out of 5 stars silk pillow cases, 1 Sept. 2013
i purchased this pillow case 2 weeks ago its fabulous my skin feels better aleady .my hair is perfect when i get up in the morning .best buy ever will be ordering more of these great christmas present for friends .

4.0 out of 5 stars Better late than never!, 14 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my wife who tells me she is very pleased with me and may buy another one for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 14 Jan. 2015
Amazing!!!
Beautiful to touch,looks super sexy and very soft on my skin..My sleep lines don't look like scars anymore and they don't take half the day to fade..
All in all I'm very happy...
Delivery could have been quicker,2days late..

5.0 out of 5 stars For a silky night sleep!, 27 Feb. 2012
K. Willis "Kimbo" (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
I feel like a princess as I lay my head down to sleep... it's soft, cool, comfortable. I don't feel guilty when I lie with my face squashed into the pillow because apparently I'm not developing as many wrinkles by sleeping on silk. I believe it's also better for my skin in terms of spots. And I don't get as hot in the night because there's always a cool bit of pillow to move on to. My husband is annoyed that I only bought one as he wants one too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›