5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Published on 16 Oct. 2012 by Ambercatz

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
Published on 14 Nov. 2011 by Discerning

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 16 Oct. 2012
This review is from: One For All SV9021 Non Amplified UHF Indoor Antenna (Accessory)
I had an aerial that plugged into the mains that worked OK but would break up every so often when people walked by or the weather was bad. I thought I would try this one as it was cheap and I must say it is excellent. I had to have the old one on the windowsill to get the best reception but this one works just sitting behind the TV. It is small and unobtrusive unlike the last one that was huge with antennae sticking out. All channels are clear and interference free.
I don't normally write reviews but I was really impressed with everything about this item: quick delivery, good packaging, and it works perfectly. What more does anyone want for this price?

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 14 Nov. 2011
Discerning - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this to replace a Magic Circle aerial that was annoying me because the batteries kept running out and the battery compartment was a pain to open. It's in a room which doesn't have great reception but it is working OK considering it is not amplified. The picture isn't exactly super crisp but it doesn't need a socket or batteries so it will do and it works better than the battery amplified one.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 17 Dec. 2011
I tried 4 different aerials, some cheaper and some more expensive, but none worked. Bought this for a kitchen TV(after checking reviews on 'revoo') and I have not been disappointed. Finally!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 4 Jan. 2013
Was not sure how well this would work, as previous amplified antenna was very intermittent and the signal was easily interfered with. But I had just purchased 2 new 22inch Samsung TV's for a couple of upstairs bedrooms. When I initially set the TV's up I found that just by touching the coax socket on the back of the TV, I could get a great picture. So I thought that getting an unamplified antenna may be ok. How right I was. I think that the combination of the new Samsung TV and this antenna work extremely well together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tune Me In, 9 April 2014
Littlerbulk (Chester. Cheshire. UK) - See all my reviews
Not bad for the price, although it has be high for it to work properly better put up on the picture rail if you have one, ours was put on top of the telly not good, raised it found we got a picture although the wife`s arm aced all night

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Feb. 2012
i brought this aerial for use with my new tv with built in freeview. i took a bit of a gamble because its not amplified, but when i tuned it in it works fantastic no skipping or fuzzy screen a great product all round

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good if you are near a transmitter, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought this aerial for my bedroom TV and was really impressed that it worked and worked well!! I haven't ever had a need for a portable aerial before but hadn't heard great things about them but this aerial is brilliant and doesn't look bad either!!

I would suggest before you purchase this item going on the One for all website,

[...]

You type in your postcode and it tells you where your nearest transmitter is and what colour aerial you should purchase (this one is the "red" type")

I lent this to my friend at work and he said that it didn't work at all but it turns out he is 30 miles away from a transmitter and requires a "blue" type aerial

Overall a great product, definitely works for me and I am 5 miles away from a transmitter, would definitely recommend and is a great price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Antenna, 16 Sept. 2012
Ordered this for my quite old Sony CRT TV with built in Freeview and was not expecting much. I was very surprised at how good the packaging was and even more surprised at how well the antenna worked. It took a few minutes of adjusting the Antenna and all my digital channels were there. Great picture quality as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a cheap, well made and very good TV antenna. Very happy with the product!.

1.0 out of 5 stars 0-3 Miles Range!, 17 April 2014
This item should probably mention somewhere in the description that it has a reccomended 0-3 Miles range on the box!
Since i bought this without knowing this bit of information it could barely pick up any channels in any position.

If you live within the range it probably works fine, just would've liked to know that before it arrived.

1.0 out of 5 stars was good 2 start of with but don't buy this ariel, 6 Mar. 2013
I've had this for a few months and for the 1st wee while it was great got a great picture but in recent wks I've noticed that the picture starts 2 break up for no reason even when ur no where near the ariel it drives me insane I wouldn't recommend this product at all

One For All SV9021 Non Amplified UHF Indoor Antenna