5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
I bought this for my 3 yr old daughter, she loves it as she can now play with toys without them getting stuck and left at the bottom. I will def buy this item again for my other daughter and son. It was also easy to put together, my 3 kids helped and it was up together in no time.
Published on 27 April 2010 by Sylv

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Tier Pine Canvas Storage Stand
Pretty and reasonably good value for money.
Easy assembly, but would recommend for older children as the boxes are quite flimsy and can be damaged by rough handling.
Published on 22 Feb. 2012 by LAMS70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 27 April 2010
This review is from: 3 Tier Storage Unit With 9 Pastel Coloured Canvas Bins (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars the best DVD storage found so far, 7 Mar. 2010
A. Kirpichnikova (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
Personally I found this is the best DVD storage, the width of a box is exactly equal to the hight of standard DVD box. So it stores more than 200 DVDs! I would agree, a bit overpriced, but so convenient!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little girls room, 19 Dec. 2013
This is a great little storage device for our little girls room. Was easy to put together, came well packaged and is just the right size. Fits a fair amount in. Nice colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Feb. 2014
These storage boxes are strong and durable. I have two for my little girls many toys...I definitely need more though :-) they are good colours and a decent height. The boxes themselves store fairly large toys but not huge ones like play doh sets but most things fit in nicely. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble bought for 1 year old toys, 4 Dec. 2013
Very easy to assemble. Great for my daughters smaller toys. Good height for her to access and be able to tidy away into as
well!!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the job, 26 Feb. 2010
P. Evans "redwitch" (london, uk) - See all my reviews
i purchased this product because toys in the bottom of a box were being forgotten and ignored. now she can look and see what she has and play with what she wants to play with - not with only what she can see.

it has given her more space in her to room to play and she enjoys putting the toys back into the appropriate box (mood willing).

i personally feel that it is overpriced (if more than 15 pounds) considering the wood used, etc. but the boxes are sturdy and the colours are not too bright. relatively easy to put together.

overall, i would recommend this product just because of the enjoyment my 2yr daughter receives at being able to see all of her toys (upstairs) and being able to choose what she wants to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice size, 22 May 2014
Really nice little unit, good sized toy boxes, no good for books. Great for teds and smaller toys. Kids like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good product., 20 May 2014
The item fulfilled my needs excellently.It was just as described, delivered quickly. No complaints at all. I would recommend this product to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great storage, 24 Mar. 2014
Perfect colours for my little girl. The boxes are not massive, but hold enough. Was easy to put together by myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy storage, 27 Jan. 2014
Although this is a little smaller than I had hoped it was easy to assemble there was a split in the frame which I was a bit disappointed in other wise 5 stars

3 Tier Storage Unit With 9 Pastel Coloured Canvas Bins