on 9 February 2013
Richard Hawley is one of those artists that references the past but not in a way that purely mimics it. Hawley has a voice like velvet but never sickly. I have had this album for little more than a fortnight but have subjected it to many listens already. The final track, Silent Night is worth the expense alone. If you are the sort of person that appreciates live recordings that reflect an artist's talent and draw you in to the 'experience' then you will not be disappointed with this. This is a great showcase for Hawley's talent and one that I'm sure will become a cherished favourite in our household. Do yourself a favour. Buy it.
on 31 May 2012
Excellent recording giving the feeling of almost being there. How does playing in a cave feel!! A must for Richard Hawley fans.
on 19 December 2012
What can I say? I think that everything that Richard Hawley does it great and this doesn't disappoint - I enjoyed the live versions of familiar songs.
on 22 January 2014
This is a really beautiful gig captured. The setlist was a bit of a surprise to me but as with all of his tracks they seep in somehow and are there to stay.
on 9 December 2010
Love Richard Hawley so wasn't disappointed with this. Not sure about his Mum and Auntie singing on it though.
Sounds like everyone was having a great time at this gig. Good!