Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.37

on 16 April 2008
My 2 1/2 year old loves this book! She knows how to wee in the potty but her stubborness means she only does it on her terms when she wants to! This book however has rekindled her interest in being a big girl and got her all excited about using the potty again. Hoorah!!!
The only two slight problems with it are the need to substitute some of the American lingo and having to read it to her every night, as it is her current favourite bedtime story!!!!
Highly recommended book.
on 12 February 2010
my daughter who is almost 2 years. loves me reading this book to her. she relates to the character "hannah" and hannah's potty .

she now actually wants to sit on her potty instead of fighting me to not sit on it .

the story itself is a very good one. showing different stages "hannah goes through" until she's potty trained.. starts by recieving her potty as a present.. then learns what its for.. she has a little accidents , and sometimes misses. but when she does go in the potty she "feels PROUD of herself" and she gets to go a choose her new underwear is pink :)

its nicely illustrated .and i would definetly recommend as a book to introduce potty training to your little one.
on 19 May 2006
I cannot recommend this book enough, my daughter loves it! The drawings and story have really helped her to accept the potty. The only thing I would point out is that the author uses the word 'diaper' instead of our english word 'nappy' but if you are reading this out loud to your child then you can swap these words over.
on 22 May 2011
My daughter loves this book. Its so nicely written and illustrated. The interaction between the Hannah and her parents is beautifully written, unlike many other potty books that are aimed a children in daycare. There is no coercion in the book, just positive encouragement.
on 5 April 2010
This book arrived 11 days ago and my daughter has been in pants for the last 6 days. We've had the odd accident, but considering she wouldn't even go near the potty before I bought this book, I think she's done extremely well. The key to this books success is my daughter wants to be like the little girl, no amount of encouragement had worked before, but seeing the girl in the book progress from nappies to pants really did work. Yes you have to substitute the odd americanised word, but it's deffinately been worth it!
on 18 October 2009
Great book, but DVD is Region 1 and not playable on UK DVD players, really disappointing.
on 8 May 2013
I bought this little book to help with potty training my toddler. It's a nice little book with a lovely rhyming story and colourful pictures. The only problem is it says diaper instead of nappy and a few other words are not how we would say them, it is clearly written more for the American market. All I do is change the words here and there but sometimes it doesn't flow quite so well then. Having said that my daughter does seem to like it.
on 28 November 2012
This book is ok for the price paid. A nice introduction for your baby on potty training. However, some of the words used are American, i.e diaper, so need to change the word when reading out aloud. It's a bit long I found and my daughter seemed to lose interest in the story every time, before we got to the best bit where the little girl actually mastered the potty!
on 2 April 2009
THIS BOOK WORKED WONDERS FOR MY NIECE. POTTY TRAINING WAS SIMPLE WHEN USING THIS BOOK.
on 4 November 2013
I bought this to read to my toddler once she started showing an interest in the potty. It's a cute book and my daughter likes it. I do substitute the word diaper with nappy but I don't think it's a big deal.
Took one star off because I am not really into gender stereotyping and the "all things pink" part rubbed me the wrong way.