5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I really like my iPad case thank you for the early arrival of my item very god quality 2 thumbs up keep it up.. I'm a very satisfied customer :) I will recommend this item to my sister she will love it too..
Published on 14 April 2011 by Not not

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality.
This product had a very bad finish to, the edges came apart after two days use.So don't purchase this item.
Published on 31 Oct 2011 by WOZ;~}

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality., 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: DIGIFLEX Stylish Black Soft Faux Leather Cover Stand Case for Apple iPad 2 (All Models)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad Case., 9 Dec 2011
This case is excellent value,the ipad fits into it perfectly.This item is not leather,but it seems very hardwearing.For the cost of this case I highly recommended it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 21 May 2012
The iPad slipped out of the top of this product thankfully there was no damage. I have since bought a different iPad holder from somewhere else. Would not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad case, 18 Feb 2012
Excellent. Looks smart, protects the Ipad and the standing feature works which I had doubted before it arrived. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars IPad leather stand/case, 5 Feb 2012
An excellent product that is both practical and stylish. AND pounds and pounds cheaper than identical product in High St computer retailers. Real value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Black leather case for iPad, 3 Feb 2012
I was very impressed with the quality of this item. It is good value for price. I give it 10 out of 10. The product was delivered very quickly thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top service, 20 Jan 2012
Neil G. Pettie (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I originally (and wrongly) gave this merchant a bad review due to a mix up on my part but the service was super and they were most understanding about my faux pas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan 2012
Similar products were on sale in various shops at around 30.00. After spending quite a lot on a new ipad2 I was a bit reluctant to paying even more out. So when I found this product which is almost the same as the ones in the shop I ordered it and I have to say I am well and truly pleased. Great value for money and excellent all round service.

5.0 out of 5 stars You will do well to find a better ipad cover than this, 7 Jan 2012
Geoff D (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
A great case for your iPad, as good (well very nearly) as the apple one but less than a quarter of the price. Well packed and delivered in two days. What more can I say!