on 17 December 2012
I have a red and a navy jacket, so this green wax was no use. I thought I had ordered the natural one again, as it is brilliant, easy to use and makes my jackets waterproof. I have since returned this one, sure it would be good if you have a green jacket.
on 5 January 2013
The purchase arived very quickly and watching how it was done on You Tube I waterproofed my Barbour Coat.
I hung it up on a hanger in the garden and sprayed and rubbed in with a cotton cloth.Perfect.
on 10 February 2013
Was really pleased with this product.. It made my tired wax jacket look like new and is waterproof once again.. You just need to pick your day to treat your garment as it needs to be done outside.
on 6 February 2013
Needed to reproof my coat, read lots of reviews, couldn't be sure of best one to buy. This one had lots of good reviews - they were all right. Definitely recommend this product.
on 16 November 2012
The spray works extremely well on waxed cotton jackets, and is much easier than the old Barbour tin of wax that needed heating, rubbing in then the fabric heating to get the wax to absorb. The old wax may have produced a more durable waterproofing but was almost beyond belief in inconvenience. The Nikwax spray will probably need two coats and maybe even three on the most exposed areas but seems to do a very efficient job.
on 1 March 2013
Seems okay and waterproofs, however, wish I had paid a little more to have a clear finish as the colour does look bit odd on the trousers I used it on.
on 7 February 2013
Made my Barbour look like new.

Simple to apply, can't understand anyone getting in a mess! Much easier than Barbour wax, which takes hours!
on 31 January 2013
I did the stuff in the washing machine, but this is fine to carry in the car or rucksack for any running skoosh. Havn't needed it yet though.
on 27 December 2012
first class product. A little messy to apply but well worth the effort. The finished article looks just like it did 20 years ago!
on 16 July 2013
This product has good, clear instructions, and is very easy to apply. I would estimate that one spray bottle would reproof about 4 wax jackets. Unfortunately due to the recent dry spell I have been unable to test its waterproof qualities.