• Angel

Price:£0.99

on 29 August 2011
Sarah McLachlan's voice is timeless and closer to perfection than most other's. This one is an oldie that I love to listen to over and over again. Just amazing...
on 9 September 2013
I fell in love with "Angel" the first time I herd it on Britain got talent,, it was sung by Olivia Arcihbold. Since then I had the amazing privilege of hearing it sung by Jonathan & Charlotte @ an open air concert at Gawsworth Hall. The way they sang it just blew me away even though the acoustics of an open air venue are by their nature less than perfect. The best recording of "Angel" I could find was by Sarah McLachian (at Amazon.co.uk) & in my opinion its beautiful and I love it. However, I do believe that "Angel" is one of the songs on Jonathan and Charlottes new album "Perhaps Love". If it is then i'm sure, for me, it will be "The Best Ever"
on 15 May 2013
Such a lovely tune, quite sad but really lovely words. Its from the City of Angels theme tune, and sung by Sarah, sounds even more gorgeous.
on 12 April 2013
Very happy with this as I love the song and its very easy to download using this method thank you
on 1 June 2016
Not a review of the song so much as a review on Amazon. The song us amazing. Amazon is rubbish. I downloaded this to play on my mobile. I can't, I need an app for it. Does my windows phone have an app? Nope! I can only listen on my tablet which totally defeats the purpose. Really disappointed. Waste of money.
on 6 April 2014
You would have to be the hardest hearted human on the planet not to be moved by this song and the angelic voice of the singer. The first time I heard this I was brought to tears in sheer awe of the composition. The best song to be marketed in recent years.
on 7 January 2012
I heard this song via a social network sight and just had to have it. With Amazon MP3 downloads you can have access to your favourite music 24 hours a day; select, purchase and download. It is so simple, I've become a bit of a download addict lol.
A very beautiful song which stirs a lot of emotions. A song which will never date and which sends a tingle up your spine. Sarah McLachlan has such a gorgeous, soulful voice that anything she sings will sound wonderful.
on 2 December 2013
This a great track. This is lovely to listen too and has almost a haunting tone to it. would recommend anyone to listen to this as a calm and soothing song
on 1 September 2013
I never get tired of listening to this even though it often makes me cry. You can relate it to every person dear to you who is no longer around. Gorgeous!