on 24 April 2012
What can I say?
Fast Delivery,
Well Packaged with no damage,
Good Connectors, strong Moulding & Reasonably Tough Outer.

I Really like Flat ethernet cables due to the ability to bunch lots of them together in a small space.
Easy to install under the seam of wallpaper or carpets, making them invisible.
Far more flexible than std cables, so less damage to cable & socket.
5 Stars it is.
on 4 May 2013
Can't imagine a slimmer ethernet cable, it's almost flat I don't know how they achieve. I'm no computer expert & don't have measuring equipment to verify how efficient/effective the connection speed is - but between my smart TV & Virgin broadband router, this works well, will be putting it under the carpet soon.
on 12 February 2014
These cables are extremely good with no noticeable drop out. They are better quality than you would expect at this price and because they are flat they are very easy to hide. Unbeatable in my opinion especially at this price bracket.
on 20 March 2013
Wondered if we were doing the right thing purchasing this product as we're not well up in the tecnology departmert - used to connect a second computer to our broadband and has done the job very well.
on 27 August 2015