5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse for gamers on a budget
Published on 24 May 2010 by M. Hashim

2.0 out of 5 stars return to sender
Have been looking for a new gaming mouse,saw this read the review and sent of for it,how ever when i received it the buttons were loose,very poor
Published on 16 Aug 2011 by anttalot

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse for gamers on a budget, 24 May 2010
M. Hashim (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse (Accessory)
I stumbled upon this mouse while looking at the offerings from Logitech and Razer for more than 50. I bought this seeing as it was less than half price of the other mice available. All of the features work very well including the adjustable DPI and weight. The weight adjustment really makes the difference in FPS games, and I don't think there is anything that this mouse doesnt offer that Razer or Logitech have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mouse for a cheap price, 14 Dec 2010
Ybbon (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse (Accessory)
Due to some weird problems with a wireless mouse with various OS's and machines I decided to go back to a wired mouse. I hunted around a bit and found nothing but good reviews for this mouse.

The price is very good, you can get gaming mice for 2 or 3 times the price (and the rest). It's a nice size so fits my hand well - i.e larger than any laptop mice I've tried. I messed around with the weighting system and you can feel the difference in removing them. Also the configurable software gives an enormous amount of potential, to be honest I'm probably using a fraction of the capabilities of this mouse.

I've only played a few games with this, but of these Dragon Age and Crysis both require decent mouse control which this gives in buckets. Works just as well in everyday tasks like browsing, email, excel etc without feeling clunky.

I would recommend this with complete confidence, excellent and for the price it's a steal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gaming Mouse, 13 Jun 2010
This review is from: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse (Accessory)
This gaming mouse is a plesure to use and has a very smooth glide base, its polling rate is a real bonus as well as having a very accurate tracking engine. You can configure all of it's button and has a simple macro system, the only thing that this mouse could be improved on is its mouse wheel which could have more of a positive click to it when scrolling, as not all people have sensetive fingers but this applies to all mouse manufacture's. Please give us a mouse wheel that we can adjust to how stiff it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Nov 2010
This review is from: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse (Accessory)
Took a risk in getting this mouse over other well known brands. So happy I did, it performs wonderfully, it feels very comfortable in my hand, changing DPI settings in simple. The extra buttons are well positioned... With the added bonus of looking pretty damn sweet. Don't hesitate!

5.0 out of 5 stars sharkoon fireglider laser mouse, 24 May 2010
ren (newcastle,england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse (Accessory)
Very good built quality,very sturdy in hand,the mouse will take some getting used to but it took me a day to get to used the mouse i would say it would not be good if you have a small handed.My overall to this mouse is 10/10 top marks for them

2.0 out of 5 stars return to sender, 16 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 Good buy, 24 Jun 2011
This review is from: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse (Accessory)
Well i wanted an affordable but quality mouse for gaming and professional apps and this mouse fits the bill. The dpi setting allow the cursor to move at the speed you need it to and the programmable buttons allow you to do so much.

The only problem with the mouse i found was i wasn't able to program the DPI button and im sure it said that button was programable however i only had 1 try but it wouldn't bring up the program options like the other buttons did.

The mouse may take a day or two to get used to if you've used small mouses before this however when you get used to it, it's perfect.

For me, it's a 10/10
couldnt be happier it's defintely a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 18 May 2011
EDIT:
Almost two years in use and working as good as new. Just thought I'd say...
----
Oringial Review:
O.K... So I just bought this mouse. But I still gotta say... AWESOME!

I've used quite a few other mouses (no I don't mean mice :P) including the likes of razer, but this is in a league of it's own... for its price.

I don't see an issue with 'positive feedback' from the scroll-wheel... It clicks as it turns, offering a little resistance in notches, but doesn't make an annoying/loud sound. That's just the way it should be. If you're buying a gaming mouse, you've evidently already got some sensitivity in your fingers (or are about to practice and get some) so too much of positive feedback from the good ol' weapon wheel would cause quite a bit of strain.

I'll be sure to update this post if I can find anything bad to say about this mouse... I was a bit hesitant to buy it since it didn't have a side-to-side tilt wheel, but hey... Tilt-wheels are no good for gaming (you could accidentally/annoyingly tilt the wheel), plus you have other buttons on the mouse to assign to sideways scrolling movement.

Sorry folks, but this is my first firm 5/5 on amazon.

Seriously, this pwns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable gaming mouse, 13 Sep 2010
This review is from: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse (Accessory)
I am a firm believer that there are many great alternative products available than the premium price brands. With this mouse that point is well and truly proved. This is without doubt the most comfortable, reactive and accurate mouse I have ever used and I have use mice that cost three times what this does. You will not believe the difference that it will make to you in gaming and applications. It looks great too. Nice big size so your entire hand can rest on the mouse and the button placement is excellent. Top class all the way and the price, there almost giving it away!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse :), 9 Aug 2010
This review is from: Sharkoon Fireglider Laser Mouse (Accessory)
I replaced my Razer Diamond Back with this. All I can say is great mouse. It comes with software that lets you re-program the mouses buttons to anything you want. :). The default set-up was fine for me except I had to tweak it as the back and forward was the reverse to my Razer so I changed it back.

I would prefer it to be slightly heavier but with the adjustable weights its great :). Can't find a single floor. Also changing DPI changes the colour of the button so you know what setting your on which is unnecessarily cool :)

ARRAY(0xb14a8bac)