on 26 May 2013
It is a fantastic swing, our 5 and 3 year olds love it! It fits well on our climbing frame! Excellent seller too! Good value and service!!
on 19 October 2013
Bought as an 'extra' for home built climbing frame. Particularly suitable for our 6-year old grandson and his 35+ year old uncle!
on 27 September 2013
great addition for garden fun without intruding on space..lots of age ranges have enjoyed this from as young as 3 to 12year olds
easy to put up no fuss
on 26 August 2013
Good but a longer, thicker rope would have got it 5 stars....well that's the feed back i've been given from the kids.
on 27 April 2015
Good Strong Quality. Please not the rope is very long, so you will have to adjust the rope to fit a normal sized Swing. When doing so, the rope will eventually be 2 rope's long. Way around this is to undo the bottom knott. and pull through and re knott.
on 1 September 2013
Children seem happy enough with it. It fits on our existing swing set and is easy to change, which is handy. Seat could do with being a bit larger.
on 10 September 2013
Very pleased with this product. This has provided many hours of enjoyment. Would recommend it to other users. Bye Bye
on 30 May 2014
This is a great item and my son loves it, delivery did take quite a while but it was worth the wait. It might be a good idea to measure the length of rope you require (I didn't bother) the swing is a bit higher than I had in my head but it's ok for my 8 year old.
on 17 February 2015
Great sturdy swing that is easy to put up or take down. We often take ours to a local wood. Once the kids have finished, its easy to pack away and bring home
on 25 May 2016
Well, 5 stars says I love it, but in truth it's the kids that love it. The original wooden trapeze swing broke on their climbing frame and so we needed something to go in its place and they loved the idea of this. And they love the reality too! It's very light but still sturdy. My 6yo and 10yo will play on it with no problem and I have had a quick go too (all 13 stone of me) and I felt quite safe. An excellent piece of kit and a great price!