on 5 December 2013
The reason why I decided to buy this is because, sometimes, I find one needs to plug more than one piece of equipment into the BT wall socket; but, with only one port being available; then, of course, it's not possible! For that reason, you need to buy an adaptor plug, instead, such as one which offers either 2 ports/or, in this particular case 3 ports. I feel this was a very good purchase as now I can plug in both my telephone/and, my internet/as well as, I have a spare port free to use with any other telephone equipment I might choose to buy, in future. What I like most about it is 2 things...one, the price -(at less than £2.00)- very cheap/and, two, the compactness...it basically sits there practically invisible. Also, say if one port were to suddenly stop working...which is a problem I've had in the past; then, I can simply switch to using another port, instantly, right away; without needing to re-buy, again.
on 4 March 2013
Im not too sure how to review the splitter pictured as i received a totally different style which seemed to feel incredibly cheap. However it does work fine but im not sure how long for. I could obviously return the item but i really cant be bothered. But it is wrong how you're sent a completely different product to the one actually advertised.

HIGH STREET 1 - 0 INTERNET SHOPPING
on 11 March 2013
this will allow you to put three phones in different rooms or in the same room, one in the living room, one in the kitchen and one in the bedroom. you will need extension lines or reels to go into other rooms if you have short lines on the actual telephones.
on 4 September 2011
Works prefectly.

Need I say more - now my BT line has my router, phone and sky all going into 1 outlet - no need for extensions to be wired round the house (and thus loosing valuable internet speeds through ADSL!)

Highly recommended.
on 3 October 2013
There's not much one can say about such an item.It appears well made and does exactly what it's supposed to do .Now I have a phone,bell and broadband hub all working from the same socket.
on 2 August 2011
Okay product, does the job and still in use. Top supportive customer service however. First one different arrive but the replacement did.
Not much to say here, it works and was delivered quickly and was much cheaper than buying it from a local electrical chain store.
on 21 February 2011
this product is ideal when you have a phone, router,and sky digital box and only have 1 phone line socket.very satisfied.
on 12 November 2013
This little gadget sorts out so many problems. No electrician or IT specialist required just plug it in and off you go.
on 29 January 2016
Makes everything a lot neater. I was struggling with single connectors one on top of the other, when I caught them with my foot and snapped the one in the wall socket. It took ages to extract it with a pair of eyebrow tweezers. I know it sounds silly but it did work eventually . This trippler or splitter as its sometimes called is a godsend. My foot is nowhere near it now, so I won't have a problem again. Thank you.