VINE VOICEon 17 April 2012
Good product, good price: but at 3m it was too short for my needs. My fault - when fitting such cables going round corners takes a lot more than you realise. In the event 5m was only just about long enough. Nothing at all wrong with this product though.
on 8 June 2010
The aerial cable in my Kitchen had gone, and so I needed a Male-to-Male replacement, which this was amazing with. Very basic packaging, but a great product - I highly recommend!
on 31 July 2014
I ordered this cable to replace two joined ones required to reach the tv.
I expected at least as good a performance from this new cable but this proved over-optimistic. Channels which we had received perfectly with the joined cable proceeded to break up with this new one. I have gone backto the joined cable but can't be bothered to return this one. I can only assume that your signal needs to be a strong one for this cable to work as it should.
on 9 July 2012
The product arrived very quickly and it was well packed. It comes with extra female to female adaptor which is useful as well.
I was really looking for a white one, as there are so many of them available in black and I am really happy with the purchase!!
on 15 September 2015
This allowed me to watch digital from my T.V. I needed a cable from the wall to the T.V and this did just that. Although the cable is long it does not fault the signal.

It was cheap and practical.
on 15 January 2015
I don't know if I have done anything wrong, but all I needed it for was just as an extension. But it didn't work at all. Disappointed and I feel I did waste my money!
on 19 October 2011
LOOKING IN SHOPS THIS LEAD SEEMED A BIT DEAR FOR WHAT I WANTED;BUT I FOUND IT ON AMAZON MUCH CHEAPER AND WHEN I TRIED IT OUT I FOUND IT PERFECT
on 27 April 2014
Bought this for mt bedroom it Gives a nice clear picture easily extendable with extra cables too good value for.money
on 13 March 2013
Needed this product to connect my new tv to one of my boxes.does exactly what it needs to do and good value for money
on 24 February 2014
Did the job of helping inside aerial to be sited further away to pick up tv signal better at the window.