4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Bought this to play my TV on a large monitor, does the gob well. Item was delivered within a few days so for free postage I can not complain,Beats paying high street prices.
Published on 10 Feb. 2012 by Kevin

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks an ok lead
Lead looks ok, but they only picture I could get was a shaky black and white effort. Using a composite lead I got full colour and sound. Not had the chance to test with other kit. Be careful buying this or any s-vhs lead, the b&w picture is not un common problem.
Published on 26 Mar. 2013 by Paul

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: 1.5m 4 Pin Mini-DIN S-Video/SVHS Cable ~ Lead ~ Wire with Gold Plated Plugs (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars good product for its price, 15 Sept. 2011
Delivery is on time and it works perfectly fine. It is great value for its price. I am able to connect my laptop to my Sony TV.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks an ok lead, 26 Mar. 2013
Paul (Southampton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 7 Jun. 2012
I ordered the cable, received exactly what I ordered at an unbelievable good price within a few days. Would I buy from these people again, absolutely

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 25 April 2013
First time i have owned any gold plated lead. Arrived in good time, perfect condition, unfortunately it hasn't resolved my connection issues of VHS to DVD recorder, not the fault of the lead it's the blimmin machine..it will come in handy when my next option arrives.. VHS to PC..see if that works??..fingers crossed... would deal with these peeps again, no probs

4.0 out of 5 stars S-video cable, 20 Oct. 2012
works extremely well compatible with my old VCRs and my video card, with me having a business ([...]) converting most tape based media to digital transferability of video has become a positive step in the right direction.

4.0 out of 5 stars SVHS link cable., 19 Nov. 2013
I had a damaged svhs cable to my CCTV UNIT, after searching fruitlessly on other sites, I found these cables which I ordered a few extra just so I have spares .. well worth the purchase and good quality too...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value cable, 13 May 2013
Big Ben "fly_mo" (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
It works fine, seems well enough made, and was delivered very promptly.
It's being used to connect a laptop to an ancient TV, and other cables can be less than perfect for this in our experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 4 Mar. 2013
This product dos exactly what was promised. It enabled me to link my video player to my PC and copy videos to DVD (with relevent software obviously). Without it I had no sound.

3.0 out of 5 stars video cable, 7 Mar. 2013
unable to achieve the desired satisfactory transfer of own vhs tapes to dvd using this cable method and therefore bought another scart cable to get required result