on 10 February 2012
Bought this to play my TV on a large monitor, does the gob well. Item was delivered within a few days so for free postage I can not complain,Beats paying high street prices.
on 15 September 2011
Delivery is on time and it works perfectly fine. It is great value for its price. I am able to connect my laptop to my Sony TV.
on 26 March 2013
Lead looks ok, but they only picture I could get was a shaky black and white effort. Using a composite lead I got full colour and sound. Not had the chance to test with other kit. Be careful buying this or any s-vhs lead, the b&w picture is not un common problem.
on 7 June 2012
I ordered the cable, received exactly what I ordered at an unbelievable good price within a few days. Would I buy from these people again, absolutely
on 25 April 2013
First time i have owned any gold plated lead. Arrived in good time, perfect condition, unfortunately it hasn't resolved my connection issues of VHS to DVD recorder, not the fault of the lead it's the blimmin machine..it will come in handy when my next option arrives.. VHS to PC..see if that works??..fingers crossed... would deal with these peeps again, no probs
on 20 October 2012
works extremely well compatible with my old VCRs and my video card, with me having a business ([...]) converting most tape based media to digital transferability of video has become a positive step in the right direction.
on 19 November 2013
I had a damaged svhs cable to my CCTV UNIT, after searching fruitlessly on other sites, I found these cables which I ordered a few extra just so I have spares .. well worth the purchase and good quality too...
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 May 2013
It works fine, seems well enough made, and was delivered very promptly.
It's being used to connect a laptop to an ancient TV, and other cables can be less than perfect for this in our experience
on 4 March 2013
This product dos exactly what was promised. It enabled me to link my video player to my PC and copy videos to DVD (with relevent software obviously). Without it I had no sound.
on 7 March 2013
unable to achieve the desired satisfactory transfer of own vhs tapes to dvd using this cable method and therefore bought another scart cable to get required result