5.0 out of 5 stars much better than the other space saving bags so far
This product seems to work so far. The inner bag does not seem to have let any air in & the internal compression straps keep the duvets & pillows that I put in the bag tightly squeezed. The case around the internal vacuum bag should also help to stop the vacuum bag from springing a leak. All in all this seems a much better design than the space bags that do not have a...
Published on 27 Oct 2011 by D. Burnside

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
It does compact items by providing a temporary vacuum, so you can strap the contents down. I ordered 2, the deflation opening tore on first use on one, and the second allowed air back in after a few days. If they could reliable maintain the vacuum they would be very good.
Published 5 months ago by Twoshoes

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
Bought two compactors. First one held two double duvets and a 2" thick double mattress topper - and there was room for more. The second one held three king size duvets and the total space taken up by both compactors, is that of a small suitcase. Just ordered two more! I have now reclaimed my bedroom cupboards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but it is expensive, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
It is a great deal tidier then the bags alone but I think you could do the same thing by using the normal compact bags and placing them in a suitcase.
Additionally I didn't receive the clip to close the bag so had to pop it between two fingers.
This being sad it's a very good size it he'd 3 kingsize duvets and if I had a small compact bag I could put that into the case too.
Just beware though even though they now have the air taken out of them they get very heavy when full ....so you couldn't in all honesty put anything heavier in it

1.0 out of 5 stars should be perfect, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
I have a similar one which I love but this one has a very slow leak which I have just discovered so it is not fit for purpose

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 17 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this product!, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
I'm in love with this item. I had to order another one and intent to order more. Very good quality and does exactly what it says on the packaging. The only reason I gave it 4 star is because it says on the manual that there is a white clip to be used to seal it properly but that clip wasn't included in both ones that I bought. Very disappointing. But other than that, this is a brilliant product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
This is such good value for money. I got 2 double quilts, 2 pillows, a double quilted top cover and 2 single top covers in. It wasn't too difficult to use, although an extra pair of hands is advisable. Definitely will invest in another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars not as compact as I thought, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
This item fulfills it's purpose of storage for the top of my wardrobe but not as easy to extract the air as in a simple vacuum bag. On reflection I think I would have saved more space by using 2 or more bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy compactor case, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
This is handy for duvets and pillows and does the job well. Would be nice if there were more sizes available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
I am not usually one to write reviews, but I felt the need to share a review for the with the Compactor RAN3066.
Having in the past used the standard space saver bags, which although useful once you remove the air from the bags, the shape of them make it a bit tricky to store, especially if you use a number of them as you cant neatly stack them on top of each other.
The comparator case which I purchased from Amazon arrived in good time and as usual were well packaged. If its the first time you are using a space saver type item, rest assured you cannot really go wrong with what to do, as the instructions are easy to follow. The case seems to be of good durable material. The best bit for me was definitely the amount of stuff you can place in them; to give you an idea I placed; 2 large Double Bed winter Bedspreads (so nice and thick) ; 3 double bed sets; (4 pillow cases and duvet cover to each set) a standard pillow and two single bed covers and pillow cases!
I would suggest that you run your fingers across the closing to ensure that its properly closed and shape the bag as you vacuum the air to the shape of the box.The handles are well placed so that you can easily pick it up and they don't tear either. One thing to be aware of is that your vacuum cleaner can overheat whilst performing the suction, mine automatically shuts off and then you cant turn it back on for half an hour which is a bit of a pain when you want to finish the job, I would suggest to switch it off every few minutes, you don't have to wait to restart it as it does the trick! Inside the case there are also straps to place over the vacuumed items, I assume the are to keep it in shape. The case can then be stored in most cupboards or even under the bed (depending on the hight of your bed of course) you can even store them on top of each other. As I have only just used it a week ago I cant comment on the length of time the vacuum will last but so far so good! I realise that they are a little more pricey that the standard bags but in my opinion, they are worth it as they are easier to use, stack and you will save in the volume of other space saver items you would normally need because of the amount items you can get into the case!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 3 Sep 2013
V. L. Winspear (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compactor RAN3066 Compactor Case (Kitchen & Home)
Fitted an entire set of King Size Bedding in (including throw) and is holding the vacuum pack so far (been about a month or so). Ideal for storing our bedding etc from our Caravan for over the winter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›