5.0 out of 5 stars Vade mecum
Published on 16 May 2012 by A. Toop

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost impossible to navigate
Almost impossible to navigate, because no table of contents provided. Therefore cannot use in the intended way, moving between each section.
Published on 27 April 2013 by T

5.0 out of 5 stars Vade mecum, 16 May 2012
A. Toop (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Franciscan Office Book-Revised (Kindle Edition)
I only bought this really because I had a new Kindle. I have used the Franciscan office in various forms pretty consistently over my 30 years in ministry, but thought I really was a book person. Now I'm a total convert(!!) to the kindle and am so glad to have the Franciscan office to carry with me easily as I travel. I have, grumpily, dropped one star because it took me some time to learn how to use the book effectively and efficiently in electronic form. Incidentally, I still get most benefit from saying the words aloud as it helps me forget the medium and use it simply as an aid to prayer, preparation and reflection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, although some drawbacks, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Franciscan Office Book-Revised (Kindle Edition)
This is very good for those who would like a Franciscan version of the Liturgy of the Hours using the traditional titles for the offices and using traditional "thee" and "thou" language. As another review has pointed out though, one does need to have a good familiarity with traditional office books to find ones way around properly.

Although the producer has his own preferences for language, he would do everyone a great service if he could also produce this in a modern language version as well. Possibly with a similar organisation to that of the Anglican Society of St Francis, "Celebrating Common Prayer", which does not have a Kindle edition sadly, then, as long as the links etc. were properly done, it would warrant a full five star rating with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars ebbok, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Franciscan Office Book-Revised (Kindle Edition)
Another great ebook worth getting, Informative and easy to read it may help you on a daily basis if read everyday and reflecting about what is written

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost impossible to navigate, 27 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars too brief, 7 April 2013
Simon Peat (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Franciscan Office Book-Revised (Kindle Edition)
This is interesting but too simply set out for anyone other than an experienced friar or sister to use happily

3.0 out of 5 stars I down loaded this book in error, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Franciscan Office Book-Revised (Kindle Edition)
The Franciscan Office Book-Revised is not the book I was looking for, I was searching for the current Catholic Divine Office.

Franciscan Office Book-Revised