5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic
Published 7 months ago by queen1

3.0 out of 5 stars The Shades
...how can I find out the shade I need???!!! There are no photos of the shades... so I don't know which to get!!!
Published 6 months ago by Aaron

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 1 Jan 2014
I purchased shade 1 of this product after deciding to wear a dress for my daughters wedding. I normally wear trousers and if i do wear skirts i wear 80 denier black tights to cover the bruising and veins that i have to both legs front and back. I didnt have time to have a practice run before the big day but i need not have worried. Application was easy and the cream dried quickly. I can honestly say it covered everything, i put a pair of 15 denier nude tights on and the cream stayed put. Two days later after having daily bath/shower the cream is still in place and will only come off with soap or shower gel, so be careful with clothing when applying. I wish i had looked for and tried this cream years ago would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Shades, 30 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars model legs, 20 May 2009
Mrs. M. Mcgowan (barnet herts) - See all my reviews
leg magic works very well it does as it says it does you need to find the right colour on the tester kit and then bobs your uncle. it is a worthwhile product.

5.0 out of 5 stars this works so weel, 19 Sep 2013
This cream really does what it says it will do. Brilliant coverage and looks so natural. Well pleased with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars not skin colour, 10 Sep 2013
the testers colour are different from the actual product. the testers match the skin more so. gives a grey/ashy tone

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 13 Mar 2009
Miss Dm Ratcliffe (Nottingham England) - See all my reviews
Great product which i used all the time on my holidays and will be using it again in the summer when i get my legs out again. Needs touching up occationally, and be careful may transfer onto clothes because it takes about 10 minutes to dry properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 18 May 2014
Very pleased does what is says on the tube
Easy to apply good result
Would reccommend
Try it and see

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Oct 2013
I like this very much, it works very well and you don't need a lot to cover blemishes especially on legs

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 8 Nov 2010
I bought this to reduce the appearance of stretch marks, however it did not work and was very difficult to remove. I was really disappointed with this product, I would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 3 July 2009
This review is from: Covermark Leg Magic Concealing Make-up for Face and Body (Personal Care)
Very disappointed. I sent for a sample colour pack. I agree with another reviewer I could not find a colour anywhere near my skin tone. Mixing wouldn't help either. Very expensive purchase as p&p added and then the item is worthless!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›