on 6 July 2013
Does anyone know if this works with windows 8? Have wireless board n mouse but keeps sticking or conking out. Took nearly 10 mins just to type this. Very erratic .
55 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2012
Very happy with my keyboard and mouse. Does exactly what I want it to do. It is slim and sleek and comfortable to use and is easy to take with me when I travel.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 February 2012
Great keyboard and mouse, Interface: USB
Spill-Resistant Enjoy a drink whilst
working -- keyboard is designed to
withstand an accidental spill.
on 24 February 2015
I find this keyboard to be really comfortable. There is a deep keypress which suits my typing style, and the mouse is pretty comfortable too. Very pleased.
on 17 September 2014
It is a good keyboard. Some features are missing. It respond well at any key pressed.
Excellent price, includes a mice which I haven't tested yet
on 25 January 2016
For the price, I can't complain. A well built and good looking matching keyboard and mouse. This product made my desk look a lot smarter and tidier!
on 11 July 2014
Just what we needed. Was fed up with buying batteries at great expense for the computer wireless keyboard and mouse. This is a much cheaper option.
on 17 September 2014
Used to have a wireless keyboard and mouse but returned to simple wired connection. Both keyboard and mouse are well made and comfortable to use.
on 12 February 2014
I have thrown out my wireless one and opted for this one and it has proved to be much better because I DON#T HAVE TO KEEP CHANGING THE BATTERIES
on 13 August 2015
Had not so good experiences of wireless keyboards in the past, this wired keyboard and mouse set is simple and comfortable with volume buttons.