5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a toddler ice lolly!
I already had some cheap ice lolly moulds, which were really difficult to get out, and quite difficult for my 18 month old to eat.

I was a little worried these might be too big for a toddler, but the moulds are only 9cm long, so absolutely perfect.

Published on 9 Jun 2012 by Gadgetgirl79

3.0 out of 5 stars Silicone aftertaste
They look beautiful and freeze easily but they can be hard to get out of the silicone and no matter how much I wash them, it leaves an aftertaste.
Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a toddler ice lolly!, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Mastrad Ice pop Maker, Silicone, Assorted Colours (Kitchen & Home)

The whole unit fits nicely into our (small!) freezer, and the silicone is so easy to peal off once the lolly is frozen.

I'd definitely splash out the extra money and get these rather than buying the much cheaper sets, as you really do seem to get what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top notch but pricey., 13 July 2012
Really good quality parts easy to clean & not to fiddly to fill. The silicone makes it really easy to get the lollies out. Perfect size for my toddler.

My main criticism is the price. Ideally I'd like at least 6 for this price but the thought of spending another 10 on lolly moulds prevents me getting another set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 27 Feb 2012
Love these - much easier to use that the hard plastic options. Just peel away the silicone mould and throw them in the dishwasher inside out. Highly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely super, 26 Mar 2010
Super product, easy to remove, takes up very little room, thinking of getting another ready for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lollipops galore!, 10 Aug 2013
We have young grandchildren with some allergies so need to be careful. Making own lollies ensures safety and no feelings of being left out when friends have ice cream etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use and clean, 8 May 2014
have used these a few times they are easy to take out and clean after as they can be turned inside out

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 Jan 2014
I did an extensive research of lolly moulds before buying this one and people seemed to like it. I have to say, I am very pleased with it. Bought it to make lollies for my 18month old. It has a good handle for her small hands and a round tray to catch drips so no real mess which is great. Easy to pop out of the mould as they are silicone. I would say the portion is a bit too generous for a baby but perhaps I will try to fill it lower next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but excellent, 23 Dec 2013
M. Orchard (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I put freshly juiced fruit in these to make lovely lollies. They are small but that is fine for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well - is silicone safe or does it leach toxins?, 22 July 2012
wendy summers (Bath, Somerset United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We have purchased many different ice lolly makers for our young children and these worked the best. Produces great lollies every time and no need to run the lolly under water - just peel off the silicone. Easy to wash in the dishwasher too. Perfect size for children - not too big. Sorry to say that we have reluctantly stopped using this product as unsure how safe it is. Worried about all the health scares around plastics leaching toxins into food.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and practical, 14 Jun 2014
These look good and are very practical. Very easy to peal the silicon off the ice lollies. My son loves them, we make smoothies together and helps me to fill them and get them ready for the freezer. Also good size, not too big.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›