on 13 November 2009
It looks great on my gran-daughter. It's, fun but oh so soft to touch ,so I know it's comfy to wear. The sizing is good and it washes well, no shrinking.Definitely good value for money, well made and really cool to wear !!The item was delivered on time and there is nothing negative to say about this item. I will buy goods from the same manufacturer.
on 31 July 2012
I have order it as a part of the gift for the new born baby and requested prompt delivery due to unexpected circumstances :) I've placed the order on Sat and it arrived following Tuesday, so I was made up, it arrived 2 days before the estimated delivery date. Very soft material and cute, clever text. Mummy was made up!!!
on 21 January 2013
This was a gift and it was very well received.
I was really pleased when it arrived (very quickly) as it was packaged well and made from good quality cotton - it felt lovely and soft. The motif was also added well and did not look at all cheap and tacky.
I would highly recommend this company and the 2 products I purchased from them.
on 8 August 2013
every1 that has come round when my daughter was wearing this has loved it - I definatly plan on getting more of these but theres so many to choose from
on 23 February 2013
highly original product and lovely, soft fabric. Lettering looks as though it will sustain the inevitable multiple washing though, as this is a gift, I haven't washed it to date. My only gripe would be cost. With postage it's pretty steep for an amusing vest. I'm pleased overall and know the parents will enjoy the fun element.
on 2 December 2013
such a cute original outfit for a friends baby shower, she will definitely love the humour!! arrived on time, great quality.
on 26 February 2012
This was perfect for my friend's baby, as he was a musician in his younger days and we thought this was brilliant. Not only is it cute and funny, the quality is very good and we were really pleased with the purchase as were the proud new parents. This seller seems to have a great range of products!
on 6 April 2013
Love this outfit! I was a party girl before getting preggers so this seemed to fit! but actually it is really soft and good quality and washes up really nicely! I would get more but as it was quite pricey the rest of his vests might have to come from primarni!!
on 26 December 2012
I bought this as a gift for my friends little girl. The item may seem a bit costy but is well worth it, good quality material and print that last for a long time. My friend and myeself both loved the item its just soo funny. Would recommend to others.
on 13 April 2014
We are wearing this size at 7 months, bought a larger size after reading the reviews. It's still a bit large, but will be a perfect fit when we're 8 months, so I guess you should go at least one size up just in case.