on 22 March 2011
My 6- and 4-year-olds LOVE these crayons. We draw pictures on our french doors every so often (spring flowers, bumble bees and ladybirds yesterday). We also use these crayons for learning/checking school spellings - nothing gets them interested like a bit of domestic graffiti.

We've had no problem removing drawings - just use a damp sponge cloth, and they're off in seconds. Highly recommended.
on 30 April 2011
Cleans up great & dries perfectly. Can mix colours even! Really useful to create a stained glass effect on my son's window and cools the direct summer sun exposure coming into the room--creates lovely colour effects in the room too. It was a fun activity for both mum and a three year old. No complaints!
on 27 October 2012
These are great fun, they go on easily and wipe off easily too, the colours are bright and easy to see. They are great for leaving jokes and messages on our glass interior doors. I was going to buy the window markers but it stated on a review that the colours weren't true to life and instead I opted for these crayons, and I am glad that I did!

Great for drawing and when it's time to wipe away, a damp cloth or even a babywipe does the trick, which is the best feature to my mind. These are definetly reccomended!
on 18 September 2014
YOU HAVE TO HAVE THESE IN YOUR LIFE!
Out of all the presents my son got these have been our favourite.
Yes they are messy, yes you have to sometimes scrub a little harder to get off but they are 100% worth it.
We've made under water pictures and pretended we are under the sea, wrote notes and drawn pictures for loved ones coming round, played games such as noughts and crosses etc etc
If your not keen on the mess then buy them as a gift for a friend they make great presents!
on 27 January 2016
We use these window crayons for homeschool as they work great for listing the kids activities for the day. They write cleanly and legibly on every glass surface we have tried. Cleaning is done using a wet rag, and we have not had any issues with that either.

The kids definitely enjoy getting hold of them and doing their own creations as well. These will become a staple in the house, I suspect.
on 7 January 2012
These are great fun. I have three children 18months, 5 and 8 years and they all enjoy them. They are handy for decorating a room for birthdays, Christmas etc. They are great for encouraging writing and drawing skills. Also other kids who visit get very excited about being allowed to write on the windows, so they can be a good activity for younger parties. Definitely a five star toy.
on 14 December 2014
These are good for its purpose but stain awfully !no use on glass doors that have carpets on the floor as the bits will chop off the crayons, fall on the carpet and then you get a very stubborn stain. Stain hands too and then toddlers make everything they touch dirty. Made me very nervous when kids used them so eventually got rid of them
on 20 May 2016
Every year I buy these for my son, there just so much fun. He draws beautiful pictures on our windows for people to look at on there way to work :-). They wash off well and colour in beautifully. Only down side is its hard to get off your hands or clothes BUT we have so much fun with them that this is no issue. Highly recommend.
on 13 April 2016
Good glass pens but I bought them for my daughter. They don't wash easily out of clothes or off the window frames if she gets messy and the lids are quite hard to get off. Not really a children's product. But they write well and wipe off the windows easily so if you're not looking robust them with kids, they're fine.
on 9 February 2014
took a while to arrive but were fab when they did! Easy to apply, didn't sweat or run in the steam or condensation that happens on windows. And easy to remove - thanks to another reviewer - use a baby wipe or make up remover wipe then glass cleaner. Great product.

See one answered question