5.0 out of 5 stars Falk Claas tractor review, 13 Dec 2009
Mr. I. E. Fairweather "wajit" (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Falk Claas Celtis and Trailer Sit and Ride (2-5 years) (Toy)
I have bought this as a christmas present for my 2 1/2 year old. It looks great was fairly easy to assemble (trailer axle a bit awkward) and having purchased toy tractors in the past of a decent size that will last a few years, but not too large as to fill my garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, 22 Jun 2011
Let me firstly say that this is a very good toy tractor for the cost. It is sturdy and well built. The trailer is not quite as sturdy and I don't think it would be a good idea for another child to sit in it.

When I first opened the box I thought that it was a return as the packaging was practically non-existent and looked as if the tractor had been shoved in the box any old way. Ours arrived with parts missing and one of the brackets for the axle on the trailer had snapped off. I didn't realise that the product came from France and was worried that this may cause problems with getting the missing parts and a new trailer. I needn't have worried as they were very quick in dealing with my emails (through Amazon) and sent me the missing parts along with the new trailer, no fuss, well packaged and quick delivery.

The trailer was a little difficult to put together but once you realise that 2 of the parts supplied are just to hold the axle end in place while you hammmer it down then it becomes quite clear as to how to put it together. My 2 year old boy loves the tractor but needs to grow just a little bit more so that he can properly use the pedals.

Despite the initial difficulties I would recommend both the tractor and the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Falk Claas Celtis and Trailer Sit and Ride, 29 Dec 2010
Santa ordered this tractor and trailer set for our 2 year old boy. Delivery was delayed because of the bad weather, but we managed to collect the set ourselves from the courier company in time for Christmas.
Our son was delighted with the present and plays on it frequently.
It was relatively easy to assemble and appears to be very sturdy.
Excellent value for money, compared to other similar products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tractor and Trailer, 18 July 2011
What a great product. This was bought as a birthday present and although the delivery was longer than expected due to it coming from France, it was worth the wait. It is very durable and well made. The instructions for assembly are not very clear and common sense had to be applied! It is far better than any other tractor and trailer than i have seen in the shops and definitely recommended. If you want a sturdy and well built product, buy this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars My granddaughter loved this, 27 May 2012
Mrs. Linda Lawrence (UK) - See all my reviews
My granddaughter loved this tractor and trailer. We bought this for her for her 2nd birthday and spent a great deal of time on it. She can nearly peddle it.
The instructions however were challenging. The tractor comes whole but I cannot see why you have to put the wheels on the trailer and the stickers.
Very pleased with the purchase and delivery super fast

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a decent photocopier!, 10 July 2011
C. Kitchin "cakeroyd" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for our son's 2nd birthday and he loves it (perhaps a little too much!). But, and I know I'm hardly the first reviewer to mention this, WHY ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS SO BAD!!! It's like someone has rolled them in mud on tissue paper and left them to dry in the sun! Such as shame as it's easy to rectify and we did manage to put it all together (thanks to the reviewer that said that all the parts provided weren't, in fact, part of the tractor (thank you!)). I wouldn't let this put you off buying it becuase if we can put it together, anyone can; rather I wish that the manufacturers could have a bit of quality control and at least pretend that they care about the product and customer once it's left the factory!

ARRAY(0xa8d1fa5c)

Falk Claas Celtis and Trailer Sit and Ride (2-5 years)
60.00