on 2 July 2012
Got these socks to go gorge walking and used in combination with a wetsuit they make a massive difference to your comfort during the trip. I wore them with a pair of Merrels and never noticed I had them on, which was great. It was fantastic not to be thinking about how cold my feet were, because they weren't cold at all.

Sizing seemed accurate, with no extra material getting squashed in the trainers or too little material causing rubbing on the toes. The seam is up the centre, not round the front of the toes, which again adds to the comfort. (This is for a size 11)

They seem built to last, did the job they were supposed to do, and added to my enjoyment of the trip. Thoroughly recommended. Try and get a pair of wetsuit gloves as well, as they make a huge difference too.
on 20 March 2014
As expected. Works well and good price. Little loose around the ankle but its cheap and hasnt fallen apart after quite heavy use.
on 29 December 2014
Great product/price/service but sadly my feet were too big. Prompt refund of my payment was appreciated.
on 29 August 2013
Size 11-12 but fit my son's size 14 feet and work well in the fins. Quality product at a good price.
on 18 May 2015