4.0 out of 5 stars balance bike for kids, 19 Aug 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Great bike for my son he has not been off it since he got it. Easy to set up. good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Excellent quality ... Excellent design ... And it works: Small kids actually aquire some ballance very fast !!! Don't forget to screw all the screws once and a while, or they will get loose !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot fault this Balance Bike, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
I can't fault this balance bike in any way.
I did a lot of research on them before I bought for our 2 year old and I had my head turned by some of the fancy (and expensive) race replica type balance bikes. Some of those have pretty low handle-bars which can compromise comfort and stability. The high handle bars on the Prince Lionheart make the riding position for a little fella who's learning about balance.

The build quality is excellent also. The plywood construction means that it's sturdy, durable and light. The wheels a good and chunky and don't seem to have any significant rolling resistance. There are rubber flanges either side of the pin that holds the fork to the frame which means that the front wheel will tend towards returning to centre when let go. This doesn't impede steering though which is very free and easy.

Assembly couldn't have been simpler and the height adjustable seat means that it should last well into the future.

We got this for our little man in January for his 2nd birthday and he was balancing within two weeks. He has since given it plenty hardship and it has stood up very well.

I don't think anyone could do better than this balance bike considering the price point. It's the best thing we've bought for his lordship!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
We bought this for my 2yr old! I can't rate it enough, it's fantastic!!!
It's well made, looks fantastic and my son loves it!
It's made my life so much easier, he rides it everywhere which is great as it saves me carrying him when he gets tired! He's gained so much confidence, his balance is spot on, I'm excited to see how much this will benefit him when he progresses on to his first biscycle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Quick delivery and easy to put together but my son who just turned 2 in July is a bit small for it,he can not reach the floor so he's not used it yet but my 6 year on has been on it and it was very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money compaired to similar ballance Bikes, 26 Dec 2012
Mr. C. Mcvey (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Finish and build quality was better than expected, no complaints there. Easy to build but a wee bit too big for my 2yr old boy, (only an inch as he can put his tip toes down) Will do some DIY and remedy this though. Does what it says on the Box, only thing I'd say is don't over tighten the front wheel or it will stop turning, common sense to loosen it if you do what I did. So for the price, no complaints, excellent really.
Edit: Still no complaints from me but my wee boy was complaining of being sore after being on it a period of time. This I discovered was because the seat was slightly wider than the body and rubbing against the insides of his thighs. Easy to fix though, took it off, pulled out the staples for the seat cover. Put seat back on then marked it before sawing off the extra wee bit over before stapling the cover back on. 15min and the wee man is well happy. Have noticed he now sits better on it, as I said before though he was a wee bit to small for it so this might also be a factor so I still stick with my 5 stars :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good but!, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
This is for my grandson and I like it so gave it a 4 but there are a couple of issues small ones The seat padding was not well stitched and irritates my 2yr old grandsons leg plus the varnish on the frame was also quite rough and again its his leg that gets red when he rides this in his shorts I have put these things right but the overall quality could have been better From a practical point of view its a wonderful training aid and toy teaching ballance and stearing without the added complication of peddaling. I would recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bike, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
easy to assemble my two and a half year old took to it strait away,build quality good very smooth to ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars He has a go on it every day Great quality and looks very nice, 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
My 2yr old tried it straight away. Still a bit big for him but he still gives it a go. He has a go on it every day Great quality and looks very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Love the bike and so too does our son. Like many have said before it was a little too big for my two year old (and he's tall) but in a few months I'm sure there will be no stopping him. Very good quality.

Prince Lionheart Balance Bike