5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!
Excellent quality ... Excellent design ... And it works: Small kids actually aquire some ballance very fast !!! Don't forget to screw all the screws once and a while, or they will get loose !!!
Published 14 months ago by Nelson Miguel de Sousa Matias

This is not suitable for under 4s in my experience. Our daughter is tall for her age and at 3 this is still too big for her so this stays in the garage and we've bought another one. She can move onto this and we'll use the other one for our younger son but I would not recommend buying this for under 4. The minimum height is much higher than many other bikes.
Published 1 month ago by DougUk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!!, 28 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good but!, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
This is for my grandson and I like it so gave it a 4 but there are a couple of issues small ones The seat padding was not well stitched and irritates my 2yr old grandsons leg plus the varnish on the frame was also quite rough and again its his leg that gets red when he rides this in his shorts I have put these things right but the overall quality could have been better From a practical point of view its a wonderful training aid and toy teaching ballance and stearing without the added complication of peddaling. I would recomend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars She can move onto this and we'll use the other one for our younger son but I would not recommend buying this for under 4, 26 May 2015
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money compaired to similar ballance Bikes, 26 Dec. 2012
Mr. C. Mcvey (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Finish and build quality was better than expected, no complaints there. Easy to build but a wee bit too big for my 2yr old boy, (only an inch as he can put his tip toes down) Will do some DIY and remedy this though. Does what it says on the Box, only thing I'd say is don't over tighten the front wheel or it will stop turning, common sense to loosen it if you do what I did. So for the price, no complaints, excellent really.
Edit: Still no complaints from me but my wee boy was complaining of being sore after being on it a period of time. This I discovered was because the seat was slightly wider than the body and rubbing against the insides of his thighs. Easy to fix though, took it off, pulled out the staples for the seat cover. Put seat back on then marked it before sawing off the extra wee bit over before stapling the cover back on. 15min and the wee man is well happy. Have noticed he now sits better on it, as I said before though he was a wee bit to small for it so this might also be a factor so I still stick with my 5 stars :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars great bike, 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
easy to assemble my two and a half year old took to it strait away,build quality good very smooth to ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars He has a go on it every day Great quality and looks very nice, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
My 2yr old tried it straight away. Still a bit big for him but he still gives it a go. He has a go on it every day Great quality and looks very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prince Lionheart Balance Bike, 24 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Amazing bike, fantastic quality and very sturdy due to the thick wood used. My son absolutely loves this and has received many comments whilst out and about on it. Would definately recommend over the cheaper wooden balance bikes. You are getting what you pay for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bike has arrived without the stickers on the side like the picture on the site I picked it on, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Bike has arrived without the stickers on the side like the picture on the site I picked it on. Apart from that it's great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Love the bike and so too does our son. Like many have said before it was a little too big for my two year old (and he's tall) but in a few months I'm sure there will be no stopping him. Very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids bike, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Balance Bike (Baby Product)
Great bike simple to build and looks very good quality. Much better value for money other pricier products.

Prince Lionheart Balance Bike