5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny
My old macbook ended up having grubby marks around the trackpad and wrist rest area. This is not going to be a problem and the colour match as as good as you could hope for. The trackpad cover is the trickiest to fit, but if you have fitted a screen cover on a mobile phone you will have no problems.
Published 1 month ago by S_L

The palm guard is fine, but the trackpad guard is coming off as it stops the "soft tap" (i.e. not full click) function of the track pad from working.

Also it is HUGELY overpriced.
Published 2 months ago by Mr Robert J Abbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 24 Feb 2014
S_L (Warrington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moshi PalmGuard 15-Inch Unibody with Trackpad Protector (99MO012206) (Personal Computers)

2.0 out of 5 stars Trackpad "soft tap" only works half the time with trackpad guard, 7 Feb 2014

Also it is HUGELY overpriced.

1.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT FIT, 9 Jan 2014
I dint even get to fit it because it was far to big, stuck over the sides about 4mm on each side

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant protection, slightly clunky appearance, great buy, 13 Dec 2013
The product is brilliant I want to say that first. It fits my US bought 15inch Macbook Pro perfectly and it's protected the trackpad and wrist wrest from those unsightly discolourations most laptops get from constant use.
The negatives are minor. The colour matches the laptop almost perfectly so that's not really an issue. But the surface finish is a BIT too grainy to touch so feels odd at first. You soon get used to it though. And it's a matt finish which is great because there's no glare off the surface.
The main problem is, I think, the thickness. It's a very thick protector which is good because I suppose you know it's doing the job. But it just looks a bit odd. It does stop that weird vibration thing that you get when you rub your fingers across the metal body of the Macbook though. Which is good. It always creeped me out.
Anywyay I've had mine for 2 years and no need to replace it yet. I was reluctant to pay 22.00 but I'm glad I did because it is SO good and it protects the computer so well. And it's really easy to clean if you get any small marks on it. I just did it with a little IMS and cotton swab.

So yes...very good product. Don't let the price put you off. It's almost perfect! And it really does what it says on the tin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product although pricey, 2 Dec 2013
If you are a clean freak like me or care about your laptop from being scratch by watchers and bracelets, you would buy this product.
Similar colour to the uni-body aluminum, but you can tell that it is a protector. You may not like the texture of the track pad so you have the option not to apply it. You will get used to the texture eventually. I have not removed to check if any residue is left behind. The tracking accuracy when applied is good, no difference with or without.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 16 Oct 2013
again did not fit was way too big and NOT for the 15.4 as stated in the description clearly these people do not measure before they send these items to customers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 13 April 2013
C. Hunt (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Very happy with it and even though it's expensive it has really lasted with no visible signs of use or peeling. It saves me having to remove my watch and bracelet if I'm using my computer for any length of time to avoid scratches. Well worth it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit perfectly for Mac Pro with Retina display, 22 Dec 2012
I agree Moshi do good quality stuff, i bought the similar stuff for my old Mac-pro 13 inch, it fits good, the colour match perfectly as well and that is why i wanted to buy the same for the Mac Pro 15 inch, but unfortunately it doest not fits good with 15inch with Retina display, the touch pad protector is a little small, can cover only 99% of the thing and the waist rester protector is is a bit too wide, have to cut it off myself, and its does not look perfect.......But i do not double the quality, as i used this for 2 years for my old mac and it still does its job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, 21 Oct 2012
I reseived and installed my moshi palmguard on my MacBook Pro, and I'm so pleased with the quality and the protection that it gives.
Texture-wise, it's almost similar to the feel of the aluminum unibody of the Macbook itself. The trackpad took a little getting used to with the moshi sticker now applied, but it works perfectly fine with it.

All in all, I would recommend the moshi palmguard to anyone, who is interested in protecting their Macbook Pro.

A solid 5 stars from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended - Just wish I'd found out about it sooner!, 17 Aug 2012
N. Wood (london, uk) - See all my reviews
I decided to purchase this after I suffered from the ill fainted pitting mac - unlike many of the other over palm covers available for the mac this one blends in well - the colour match is near spot on with no nasty gloss finish, and being a little thicker than the rest it is most durable without having an effect on the use of your mac

Just wish I'd found out about it sooner!!!

ARRAY(0xa718e4e0)