Format: DVD|Change

on 22 June 2014
Haha I did enjoy this film. It was not the greatest film I have ever seen but was just a good bit of light hearted entertainment. I think the psychologist was right about those with implosive anger and those with explosive anger. Mr. Nice guy that just looses it one day is definetely worse! I thought Jack Nicholson played a great part as the psychologist but he always does play a great part. Would recommend this to others to watch.
A very funny film and both main actors put the story across well. With such talent what would you expect
on 11 July 2011
Its a story about a man, who think of him self, that he is in control - but that what we may think of ourselfs, not always is the whole truth - cuz he is going to be put in different situations and how he then first react will show his 'inner-man', control or not control...funny, loving and warm and leaves you in re-thinking your own actions and reactions.
on 22 October 2006
I have never seen Adam Sandler (The longest yard) in a film before and judging on this evidence, I don't think I will ever again.

He stars alongside renowned actor Nicholson (as good as it gets, the shining) and unfortunately the pair fail to live up to the film's hype.

For Nicholson to choose this type of film is beyond me because it doesn't suit him in the slightest. Try as he might, he unfortunately never pulls it off and is always uncomfortable in the role of the positive, mischievous doctor. Sandler is acceptable but his character is annoying and boring and fails to capture audience interest, but that may be the idea, which is not pulled off.

The story itself is down right boring, unfulfilling and clichéd. The characters fail to move the story along, revolving around their personal issues such as Sandler's anger, Nicholson's issues and their partnership during their course.

It's very predictable and as a comedy it doesn't work out at all. Jokes are funny, bad and boring, it doesn't justify the genre at all and focuses more on the issues of coming over fears and anger as its central theme and even that isn't believable, making the entire two hours wasted. The very one laugh jokes are repeated are awful but there is one scene which was interesting, where the two characters are on the bridge and on top of the multi-storey.

It's not the actors fault; the story is the film's downfall. It's exaggerated and honestly uninteresting; it never seems to pick up from the dreadful uninteresting beginning. The ending emphasised the film's stupidity and made me want to go to bed.

A few twists are used and although aren't predictable to some, it confuses the audience and makes the film even more ridiculous.

With lame jokes, a slow moving boring plot and bad acting from two big named stars the film falls short and is not worth seeing.

5/10
on 25 June 2014
Great comedy this and a bluray I wanted to add to my collection.

Quality wise I had a bluray copy of this before which seemed to be better quality than this ? Anyway its not bad quality but not as sharp as I have seen on others thats all, still well above DVD and I totally enjoyed watching it.
on 29 May 2014
Alongside Happy Gilmore and Grown Ups 1&2, Anger Management is one of Adam Sandler's only four absolutely hilarious films. This was one of his funniest because he had an equally funny partner in Jack Nicholson, a perfect comedic plot, and also some funny supporting characters. Highly recommended
on 26 February 2014
Jack Nicholson, not usually my cup of tea. Adam Sandler? Why does everybody think he is funny? This film? Very unexpected. And extremely funny in moments. If you have an anger management problem or know somebody who has, watch this movie and laugh it off. Know Buddy cares!
on 12 August 2012
Interesting film! I was a little annoyed at the beginning but found that the actors were brilliant in their roles and that the moral was simple in the end - watch to the end and all will become clear. I nearly missed out by not watching to the end.
on 19 August 2015
One of my favourite Adam Sandler films, I love Jack Nicholson in it, his still got that disturbing charm that terrified me when I watched The Shining. Its funny, great cast and really well thought out. Just brilliant
on 12 January 2011
This seller forwarded the DVD to me in good time, even though we were in the middle of the pre-Christmas snow pile-up when post and deliveries were delayed. Thank you for the excellent service. Mary F.