on 15 December 2015
I used this product as a contour as it is easy to apply, although it is quite hard to blend in. I would not recommend this product to anyone who would like to have a dewy finish as this Pan Stick has more of a matte finish.
on 1 April 2014
Not 100% sure if this is the colour I purchased but it doesn't matter. You can go choosing your own shade. I bought mine from boots so it was considerably more! I recommend going to a drug store like that and testing out the colour on the back of your wrist and whichever colour blends the best to your skin tone that's the one you should go for.. Then come back on here and purchase your colour!! You will save a few quid!!

Anyway I absolutely adore my pan stick!! It glides on... There's not much rubbing. But it totally adheres to your skin tone!!! It acts as a concealer too so it gets rid of spots/dark circles thread veins etc!!
It blends so easily. It disguises open pores it's brilliant. I highly recommend this!! I am a beauty therapist with my own salon do ve worked with tons of different make up and this s by far the best I've ever used!!! Pan stick should last a long time aswell as in all day wear... I've only just tried mine this morning but I'm so bowled over already I had to review!! It's so compact u can pop it in ur bag and use it on the go to touch up!!! :) very happy
on 21 January 2010
Excellent value for money and the best coverage.
I have been using Pan Stick for nearly 20 years since I was at school, I have tried many other foundations over the years only to find them either clammy/heavy on my skin or unable to cover any slight blemish at all.
With Pan Stick you get superb coverage and a light feel, plus it is really easy to apply I just dab it in a few spots on my face and then blend in using a sponge.
on 6 December 2009
MF Pan Stik foundation has become one of my favorites...it's moist texture used with a damp sponge effectively covers small spider veins without feeling too pasty. The price can't be beat and I'll be ordering more in the future.
on 14 April 2015
Okay well on the good side the delivery was very very quick and I know the product is good from past experience of using this product but as the picture was in number 13 looked rather pale I made my first internet purchase. Far far darker than advertised and not possible to wear unless you want to be an orange.
review image review image
on 2 August 2012
I got this foundation, but was scared it was going to be too dark. But it wasn't- it was perfect! It came very quickly and was a lot smaller than I thought if would be, but you don't need much. Makes your skin look good and a lovely colour- a big streaky but you just need to rub it in a bit or use face cream as a base. I highly reccomend it.
on 9 October 2015
Bring back the old beige!! The new beige, made in the UK, is a bit darker (see my photo of old and new beige). This product also USED to have a much pinker tinge several years ago (last time I tried it) so if you haven't given it a try in awhile, it may suit you now! For those that haven't tried it, it's a great product, so thick, it covers dark circles pretty nicely. I thin it out a bit using water on my face. It's always been my makeup and I love it, but the new formula is a bit too dark so once mine runs out, not sure what I will do! :(
review image
on 24 March 2011
I have quite fair skin and bought the Nouveau Beige Pan stick! i was worried it might be to dark but its fine! its a lovely texture and i defiantly will be buying another when it runs out!
on 23 June 2013
Max Factor Pan stick is my favorite makeup base, and I have used it for 50 years ,I love it
on 31 January 2015
If you have normal to dry skin, don't buy this ! It made my face look absolutely disgusting, with dry patches on my forehead, nose, cheeks... Will never use this again, and I regret I even bought it.