on 5 December 2014
I have tried soooo many different mascara's and it royally pee's me off when you find a great one, use it for years and they discontinue it! I'm totally expecting this one to be discontinued soon now that I've found it! The last time I went into a well known make up shop I had a melt down as they discontinued my ENTIRE face! Not a happy bunny! How dare they! 1 or 2 things you can cope with but your entire face!!! Nope. Humph. So needless to say I needed to find a new face! New foundation, powder, mascara the lot! Most mascara's don't live up to their claims of longer, fuller, separated and clump free lashes... I've tried enough to know! This isn't the best I've tried, (they've all been bloody discontinued!!!) but it's up there with the best right now. I'll be sticking with this one for the foreseeable anyway... Unless max factor have any objections. ;)
on 8 June 2010
I had been searching for so long to find a good mascara at a reasonable price (Lancome Hypnose was becoming slightly uneconomical at £20 a go!) and Masterpiece Max literally fits the bill. I was sceptical about using a brush with artifical plastic bristles, but I have been silenced and convinced otherwise. It really does give great volume and separates lashes superbly to leave no clumps. Also very dark black colour. I was pleased too, that it is not a hassle to take off with remover. Four stars not five though, because after a long day of wear, it does start to smudge slightly under the eyes.
on 20 October 2009
I've always loved Max Factor mascaras, but it's the first time I tried this one. It amazing. Puts volume in the lashes without making them clumpy, the brush is great, it stays on all day/night, without flaking, yet comes off easily with eye make up remover. And for the price and service from Amazon - unbeatable.
on 30 November 2012
Gives excellent coverage and can be layered to build up the drama.
It lengthens the lashes without making them stick together and not a clump in sight!
on 19 January 2013
This is my latest find! I am so pleased with it I have placed a recurrent order with the supplier (one can choose how many months to allow to elapse before re-delivery). This mascara is perfect for daytime, doesn't clog, delivers just the right amount of colour and stays on for hours. For night time recommend applying two or three coats. The quality is excellent and the price very reasonable. Highly recommended.
on 16 May 2016
this is the only mascara I will ever use. absolutely brilliant! very dark and a nice texture. the brush seperates lashes well and coats them evenly with mascara. despite not being waterproof I will say it takes some getting off so I use a eye make up remover on cotton pads as apposed to cleanser or make up remover wipes. but it is worth it as it is extremely good. I also find it does not irritate my sensitive eyes at all and doesn't easily smudge or run.it has a great buildable formula so you can apply a little bit for a natural look or a load of it for more dramatic effects. I hope it never gets discontinued!
on 16 December 2015
Have been using a much pricer mascara but decided it wasn't cost effective and would give this a try. I've got long lashes but they are quite fair and this is better than the much more expensive brand I was using. Coats the lashes well and seems to be less clumpy. Almost gives the look of false lashes with a good coat. Doesn't feel stiff or thick. Love it! Can't believe how good it is for the price. I also have sensitive eyes and often find some makeup irritates them - no problems with this so very happy. Only downside was that the tube came without the usual plastic seal on it but the mascara inside certainly isn't dry and goes on very well. Most impressed.
on 11 January 2015
Perhaps the best mascara that I have bought in a long time. It applies the perfect definition to your eyes, whilst not being too heavy. Girls if you use fake eyelashes, the mascara works great with them too.
on 25 May 2016
This is a great mascara as long as you put a top coat of waterproof mascara on otherwise it comes off very easily. I just use a cheap waterproof one and it then works well. It makes your lashes longer and fuller. If it didn't come off so easily I would give it 5 stars.
on 31 March 2012
I prefer mascara with the plastic type brushes, i also like black lashes which dont clump and isnt to obvious or thick and this mascara is great for that.
The brush is the best i have had on all mascaras, it coats your lashes really well without it clumping together, gives volume without getting to thick. it has good staying power too!
I really like this mascara however it does run dry quickly/ run out. If it lasted a bit longer it would be 5 stars!

Please rate my review as helpful in the box below :)