on 20 August 2009
I wore this on my wedding day... I wanted something that would last all day and this was perfect... You dont need much just work it in and blend. I did spend more time on my make-up than I would normally!! I had looksed at all the other more expensive ranges around as I thought I would treat myself to new makeup for my big day - and after trekking from dept store to dept store, I gave up with all their sales talk, and went into my local Boots chemist... the girl understood exactly what I wanted... and I came away with everything I needed for less than half the price of the others... I will stick with Max Factor forever...
on 10 December 2008
a little goes a very long way with this product, supplied in a handy squeezy bottle which is perfect for on the go, the bottle is fairly flat at only about 1" at the bottom and tapers up, the front as shown on the photo is wide deep. the application is easy and smooths in very well without being greasy, the result given is a flawless finish, it is touchproof so stays put for the day. I have true combination skin and find I dont get that 'shiny' look I get with some products. definate make up bag essential
on 27 May 2012
I bought this based on the reviews here on Amazon. I had been looking for ages for a foundation that not only suited my pale skin but was long lasting, gave good coverage and looked natural!! A big ask...I used this yesterday for a family event and it ticked all boxes. Very, very happy with this foundation. Highly recommended. If you have pale skin and have been searching for a good foundation this is def worth a try.
on 20 February 2011
I've been struggling to find a foundation to match my pale complexion - they all seemed too orange for me. But this is PERFECT.
The first time I used it I was outside for the day in the wind and the rain for a good majority of the day and it stayed on :) Only had to touch up at the end.
on 26 March 2011
I don't have the best skin so I tried this product because it had hight coveredge and it hid my spots quite well. I still need to use concealor but I was happy with this product. I would suggest testing this product in a shop first to find your shade but I think this i's definatley worth a try.
on 26 May 2013
I bought this from boots in 001 fair but I wish I had bought it off line now!! because its so much cheaper!! >:/ it was £10 in boots and only £4-75 on line! grrr >:/
gives a even coverage and lasts for ages!
on 10 April 2013
this is now officially my favorite foundation
it stays on for ages and gives you a full coverage effect
its smaller than i thought but still last along time as a little dab will do ya
i also brought the darker shade and it works soooo well as a bronzer i love it if your thinking about buying it than do it and i can promise youl love it to:)<3 <3 <3
on 5 August 2015
I like to use this foundation as an everyday product - I switch to more luxurious brands for special occasions but this does perfectly for work.

The product itself is lovely and creamy - I hate watery, thin and runny foundations - this has a thicker, more substantial texture. It blends well with either fingers or a foundation brush and is buildable - so you can layer the foundation according to the type of coverage you want. The product is generally long-lasting but does benefit from a powder being applied over the top - particularly around the t-zone area if you have combination skin.

This particular colour (102 pastille) is great for adding a bit of warmth to fairer skin tones. I am fair and blonde and find that this just gives my skin a little bit of natural colour so that I don't look like a ghost - make sure you blend around the jaw line!

I have knocked a star off as I don't really like the smell - it's a little paint-like!
on 23 September 2015
Love this foundation, its great for my skin tone. Being quite fair i have struggled to find a good colour match and this is the best i have ever used and i have literally wasted loads of money on foundations that dont suit my skin tone even though i have spent ages testing them in well known chemists (it must be the lighting, as theyve looked different in daylight)
on 6 July 2013
this product is well worth trying if you want your foundation to stay put all day . it doesnt give a blanket cover but does smooth on beautifully and can be built upon areas that need more cover. i have use a very expensive one for years and this product for a lot less money is just as good i would definitely recommend it .