5.0 out of 5 stars Great for people in a rush. User-friendly
Published on 11 Sep 2011 by Discerning

2.0 out of 5 stars Cracks easily.
Foundation itself was good, however, it easily cracks ending up in powder getting everywhere in your makeup bag! I would not buy again
Published on 6 Dec 2011 by GeorgieJB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for people in a rush. User-friendly, 11 Sep 2011
Discerning - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Max Factor Facefinity Foundation Compact (Personal Care)
I can't be bothered to use a normal liquid foundation and if I have time I will dab on some powder, but this does it all in about 15 seconds. I bought the 03 Natural colour which is fine considering I have a light tan at the moment and I have bought the 01 Porcelain one to use once it fades. It's good if you want to generally even up skin tone. It wouldn't give enough coverage to cover spots or obvious red blotches. There are 7 shades of this product, ending in 08 and there doesn't seem to be a 04. The Max Factor site gives a better view of the shades.

5.0 out of 5 stars foundation you can rely on, 19 Dec 2011
This is a very trustworthy foundation compact. It might be pricier when compared to other things on the market, but it is definitely worth the investment. It is very smooth and spreads out evenly, without being blotchy and it lasts quite a while (at least 4 hours, was what I noticed for me). You can use this one with or without a liquid foundation and they interact just fine on the skin. Sometimes I want to let my skin breathe and only use the compact and it does a great job on its own!

It's in a very pretty case and is so light that you can always find space for it in your purses. I use the natural shade, since the sand one is just a bit too dark fro me during this season. Normally I switch to the sand shade during summer when I get really tanned.
It is very matte and covers any bits of skin that have a shiny tendency, so it blots them out neatly.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have the best quality products to rely on at all times.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've found my new powder!!!, 26 April 2014
I normally use another max factor powder but decided on a change and I'm so glad I did! You can wear with foundation or without for a more natural look

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations, 22 April 2014
Elizabeth Holt (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have tried Max Factor foundations in the past, mainly liquid & cream varieties, but this excels them all. It gives a fantastic full coverage, but is extremely natural.It is as easy to apply as a cream but like a mineral powder, the beauty being it is not messy to apply like most mineral foundations. I find on me (I don't have any major issues with regards to dry / oily patches) I have to touch up after 6 hours, so its not an all day foundation, but with the handy compact in my bag and good sized mirror inside it, its very quick and easy. Good quality sponge included, I've been using the same compact for over a month and I would guess I have another month, so for the price it is excellent, I've paid over 30 for foundations that don't match up to this. Well worth trying this, just a pity its no longer on Amazon's subscribe and save plan, but still great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 April 2014
Have loved this for years...'porcelain' is a lovely light colour for a very fairskinned individual like myself and provides an even base tone. Highly recommended and am delighted I can buy online

5.0 out of 5 stars Max Factor facefinity foundation compact, 26 July 2011
Really pleased with this product as it's like a liquid and powder in one! Great at covering up imperfections! Whenever I run out they never seem to have it stocked in Boots anymore so really pleased to have found it on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good finish, 19 Nov 2009
This review is from: Max Factor Facefinity Foundation Compact (Personal Care)
I use this powder to set my liquid foundation (Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation - 100 Fair) and to get just that bit more coverage.

The powder comes in a very smart little gold and black compact which includes a good sized mirror and a sponge for easy application. The powder itself is fine and silky and goes onto the skin very easily without looking patchy or dry. For a powder, it gives good coverage. My liquid foundation on its own doesn't really conceal the redness around my nose, but when I add the Facefinity Powder the coverage is really quite good and actually looks like skin rather than slightly wet liquid foundation. When it comes to concealing under eye bags, this compact really can't be faulted, providing a flawless, bright, luminous finish.

The wearability is acceptable. After a few hours it does start to look a little blotchy, but I've yet to meet a foundation which fares any better. And the compact lasts for ages! I've had mine for months and you can barely tell I've used any of the powder, which is quite surprising considering there's not a huge amount of powder in there.

I'd definitely recommend Max factor Facefinity Compact. It's a little on the steep side in terms of price, but it's a very reliable, easy to apply and effective foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy, 30 Sep 2011
I have been buying these compacts for a few years now. It is very quick and easy to apply. Gives a good coverage while looking natural. Light enough that you can reapply throughout the day. The compact lasts for months. I will carry on using this product for many more years.

5.0 out of 5 stars max factor, 29 Sep 2010
this product does exactly as it says on the packet! I will be using this seller again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 19 Jan 2010
M. J. Rooney - See all my reviews
Bought for the wife for xmas,she seemed happy with it so no problems there,first class delivery A++

Max Factor Facefinity Foundation Compact