5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I was considering giving up riding my bike because of posterior pain! then I thought I would get a gel saddle. What a difference this makes, I could cycle for hours and hours!

I ordered the seat and was amazed to find it delivered a few days later. Good packing - can not fault the seller for this product.

Many thanks.
Published on 24 May 2010 by Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I was really looking forward to receiving my soft seat as I have back problems, unfortunately it was not
as soft as most of the reviews state, so have been very disappointed with my purchase. I went out on a relatively short ride and came back home with pain which I was not expecting after what the reviews had said.
Published on 11 July 2011 by Gumps1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 May 2010
Helen (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews

Many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a brilliant saddle, 24 April 2011
This review is from: Sport Direct Large Gel Ladies Saddle Black (Sports)
My wife has two 'sit-up-and-beg' bikes, but found that even the shortest trip gave her 'downstairs' discomfort ... even when wearing padded shorts. So I bought this saddle as the previous reviews were so good.

My first pleasant surprise was when it was posted to us in France for just over £3. Initially she was sceptical as feeling the saddle off the bike it felt very similar to her other saddles. But now she has used it a few times, she is experiencing no discomfort at all, even without her padded shorts.

In fact we're so delighted with this product that I intend to buy another saddle for her other bike ... and would certainly recommend both the saddle and this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable after 3 days cycling, 7 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Sport Direct Large Gel Ladies Saddle Black (Sports)
I bought this for my wife as the saddle on her old bike proved uncomfortable after a day's cycling. We have returned from a 3 day cycling trip and I have had very positive feed back regarding comfort. It was a good price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best saddle ever!, 7 Jun. 2010
Mrs. P. Carr "coldfinger11" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport Direct Large Gel Ladies Saddle Black (Sports)
This saddle is so comfortable! Absolute heaven to bike without discomfort. Wide enough even for me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sores!!!!, 12 May 2010
Mrs. Kerrie S. Hall (Middlesex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport Direct Large Gel Ladies Saddle Black (Sports)
Bought this to replace my existing saddle. What a difference a bit of padding can make to a bike ride! Excellent purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort!, 11 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Sport Direct Large Gel Ladies Saddle Black (Sports)
What a difference this seat made to my comfort! I had not been on a bike in more years than I like to admit and found it so uncomfortable I was a reluctant rider. The seat made all the difference :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel saddle, 30 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Sport Direct Large Gel Ladies Saddle Black (Sports)
I read the reviews before ordering this as I had a gel saddle previously which I wasn't very impressed with. I was still a bit scepticle but it is great no problems. Haven't tried cycling for hours yet but I'm not put off by the thought of the saddle. Excellent buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as "Extra Comfort" as I was looking for, 26 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Sport Direct Large Gel Ladies Saddle Black (Sports)
Arrived quickly & fitted on to my bike fairly easily. Just needed placing on the post & nut tightening.

It has two gel pads on the saddle, one for each buttock & is a little wider than most bicycle seats which I had hoped would be perfect for my lady-shaped bottom.

Sadly after a trial test ride of half an hour, I didn't feel any different to when I'd used my old seat which was the bog standard one that came with the bike. Still a little saddle-sore & disappointed.

I don't think that I can return the item as it isn't faulty & I have used it now. It does have gel pads but to claim that it gives "extra comfort" most certainly was not the case.

Instead I opted to try the Soft Silica Bicycle Cushion Seat Saddle - Extra Wide & Comfort. Much more comfortable, has the advantage of double springs & was a delight to ride on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not soft enough, 12 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Sport Direct Large Gel Ladies Saddle Black (Sports)
Nice and avarage comfortable, but not soft enough. Still painful when you come back home and the day after if you have done a long ride. It does not deserve the 5 stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›