on 23 March 2010
I got this mixer as a gift for my girlfriend and it is extremely good for the money. But as has already been commented on it is too powerful on its initial setting. Also the blades are a little high above the base of the mixing bowl.

All that said it is an affordable mixer, and perfect for someone just starting out with baking, who are not sure they would get the use out of the more expensive appliances on the market.
on 20 December 2010
Very smart looking food mixer. Great value. OK so it's a little noisy but that doesn't matter when you are concentrating on the cooking. A little fiddly to get the top part back on the stand but easy enough to get used to.

A good purchase
on 9 July 2009
This mixer is an equal to other products of a similar nature. It doea the job well but is somewhat noisy. I am pleased but don't think that it will last for as long as my last one did!
on 8 April 2011
I have tried this out once and then put the stand in the bin - it is worse than useless. the beater is OK though, so in the end I have bought a rather expensive hand mixer, worth a try though I suppose. as others have said the beaters are way too high in the container and the noise is mind bending. unless you are prepared to wear earplugs and are making a very large mix up don't bother - look elsewhere.
on 12 February 2010
I was very suprised with the power of this little machine. When using it without its bowl I was only able to use it in short burst such was the power. Fine for those people with strong wrists, (not me !) so possibly will need to think about an alternative. I had no call to use the turbo speed , however, if the lower speeds are an indication of this little machines power I would advise you to stand well clear.It is also quite noisy.
on 10 January 2010
sent this product back, not happy with the hand mixer part that went on the cradle of the mixer. All flimsy plastic as far as I was concerned, very disappointed
on 13 March 2011
Delivery was good.
The Hand Mixer is a bit heavy and loud,but it has really a good power.The dough is not thoroughly mixed when we use the mixer as Stand Mixer.The bowl is too small to bake a big cake.I must used the Hand mixer and the Stand Mixer to a good effect.
It is a good value for money.This is the good mixer for the amateur baking.
on 31 January 2011
this item is not very robust and after just 4 times of mixing dough it broke. so i rate this a Zero
on 12 April 2011
Oh how disappointing. It's soooo noisy, doesn't really mix well. If only the bowl could rotate maybe it would be better.
I've already packed it away and moved on...
on 30 December 2012
This is just what l was looking for,l am very pleased with it. I would recommend it to anybody who enjoys doing a lot of cooking.