5.0 out of 5 stars Dualit 72702 dome kettle cream trim 1.7 litre
Published on 27 July 2010 by gtaute

3.0 out of 5 stars Dualit Kettle Problem
Published on 22 Feb 2012 by Anne_Marie Neocleous

5.0 out of 5 stars Dualit 72702 dome kettle cream trim 1.7 litre, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Dualit 72702 dome kettle cream trim 1.7 litre (Kitchen & Home)
After many hours of research and deliberation, I am very pleased that I chose this kettel. It is very light even when filled with water and the water measure window on either side is handy as we have left and right handed people in our home. The lid slips on and off with ease and it is easy to fill. The kettle is very easy to keep clean and shine up every so often. So far, I am very impressed with this kettle and I hope it stands the test of time in my home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Practical, 11 Nov 2010
Good kettle, boils quickly, is practical and also stylish in chrome and cream. Has water level indicator both sides and pours smoothly even straight after boiling. It is very light in weight which was a surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dualit 72702 Dome Kettle, 21 April 2011
Excellent purchase. It is very light and looks good, rapid boil noise not a problem here having had similar type before, we are extremely happy with this kettle. The only criticism, constructive I feel, is that a white cord and plug rather than black would have finished this cream/chrome kettle to perfection, saying that we can live with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001QCYJMG/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title, 18 Dec 2009
Looks good, does the job very pleased, looked at lots of other options but I am very pleased with this Kettle. If I have to give a negative it has a loud Boil....other than that a very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous kettle, 21 Oct 2011
I have said it before and I will say it again: why shouldn't kitchen items be functional and beautiful? This is both. It boils quickly and quietly, and I find its design stunning. Yes, it's more expensive than an average kettle, but frankly its beauty cheers me up and that is worth the price to me.

An efficient and cheering purchase which comes highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Nov 2011
As usual dualit did not dissappoint , love this model have had jug type kettles in the past but prefer this traditional style much more and amazon service and delivery unsurpassed . Thank you amazon .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kettle!, 13 Feb 2012
Great kettle! Together with the 4 slice lite toaster looks brilliant in My kitchen! Very impressed with the product and with Amazons delivery. Yes, it is noisy but I don't think Id have noticed unless Id read reviews about it. Not loud enough to bother Me or make Me wish hadn't bought it. Highly recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dualit Kettle Problem, 22 Feb 2012
I bought this kettle with matching toaster. After about 6 months I saw red plastic bits floating in the boiled water and the only possibility is it comes from the red level indicator inside the kettle which is plastic. I never overfill the kettle so maybe the steam causes it. I contacted Dualit Customer support and they advised that none of their kettles have red plastic level indicators inside?? Has anyone else experienced this. I really love this kettle but if this continues I will have to stop using it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 Aug 2013
A nice shape but the cream colour different from that of my dualit toaster. Boils efficiently enough, but is really quite noisy. Large label saying not to fill through spout, which means opening the lid to do so: if the kettle is hot the handle design does not allow you any way to avoid steam scalding your hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish kettle and toaster, 9 Oct 2011
A stylish easy to use kettle which I bought with the matching toaster (which doesn't match exactly!). I am very pleased with them both. My only complaint is with Amazon who, despite saying that all my order was in stock, took about a week to despatch it.