5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Published 12 months ago by Itsme

3.0 out of 5 stars Batteries run out quick
This is ok but you have to switch off at bottom all the time as it drains the battery even when it's not in use!!!
Published 12 months ago by Wendy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
My son loves this potty. We had a tough start to training, really hit and miss. We gave a sweet treat when he was successful but it still didn't seem to do the trick all the time. The previous potty that we had was basic and he also struggled to sit down on it without help so if we weren't right there, he'd just wee in his pants. A friend suggested we get a musical potty. There were 2 brands available and we asked our son which he wanted, the one with the toilet roll or the one with stickers. He's not a fan of stickers so he chose this one, it's slightly more expensive so if your child loves stickers go cheaper. My friend had the other one and she got the same results that we did. It arrived super fast and was easy to put together. In the first hour he wee'd at least 8 times, quickly realising that if he drank more he'd wee more. This potty is slightly higher and he found it easier to sit down without help and very quickly started using it on his own. I can't remember the last time he had an accident - we've been without nappies for 2 months. The music isn't too loud or annoying and lasts long enough to have a mini celebration and make the whole process fun. The flusher just clicks when you press it, it doesn't make a flush sound, but this doesn't seem to bother him. The purple insert is easy to remove and clean, not too large or bulky to flush out in the loo. The toilet paper holder, holds a standard loo roll. To the people complaining that it leaks: - It's not leaking, your child is peeing on the green wee guard and the wee is dripping down onto the inside of the potty when you remove the purple insert to clean it. A quick wipe with some toilet paper before you remove the insert would stop this, it would also be more hygienic!

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and enjoyable, 14 Nov 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
This potty has definately made potty training more interesting for my little boy. He enjoyes using it because he loves the tunes it plays and he even sings them when he wee's on any potty now. I think it has definately made potty training easier and more enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 April 2011
H. Scott (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
Brilliant, got my daughter out of nappies in one day. She was really dependeant on her nappies and quite unwilling to let them go but with the help of this potty we were dry in the first day.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 20 Mar 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
bought this for me nephew who slowly switched to using the normal toilet with this potty's cover on it - as it is fully removable

5.0 out of 5 stars an excelent product, help your baby, 30 Jun 2011
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
I think a great product because it helps the baby to started on the toilet, cleaning and helps stimulate the child is able to go to the bathroom without any problem .Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
great pot worked very well granddaughter 2 was clean in a couple of days she loved it every one should get one

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Potty, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
I thought it was a bit expensive however my 2 year old loves it so worth every penny. The toilet roll holder is his favourite bit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Aug 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
This potty has been absolutely fantastic. My son wasn't at all interested in being potty trained, but that all changed when this potty arrived, he was clean 24 hours within a few days, it was remarkable. We have now started using it as child seat on the big toilet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty review, 5 Mar 2010
T. Gammon (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
Great idea having no problems with my little boy wanting to sit on the potty

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 10 July 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price My Potty Friend (Baby Product)
came on time no problems!

Fisher-Price My Potty Friend