4.6 out of 5 stars1,089
Size: 9-11 YearsColour: WhiteChange
Price:£1.55+ Free shipping

on 3 January 2012
I bought ten of these t shirts (assorted colours)in the spring of 2010 for my four year old son. I wanted them for the beach, a bit bigger than necessary (5-6 yrs)so that he could 'cover up' - we live in Greece. He wore them summer 2010 beach, winter 2010 under pyjamas, summer 2011 beach, winter 2011 under pyjamas. He's nearly 6 now, so I'm ordering ten more (7-8 years) which I hope will do the same job. The old ones have not changed shape AT ALL and I'm passing them on to a friend who has a younger son. I am so pleased with the quality of these t shirts that I cannot recommend them highly enough. I hope that the quality of the product hasn't changed since I last bought them, watch this space, I'll let you know! P.s. I bought some good quality marker pens and we made some personal designs on the lighter coloured t shirts. It worked perfectly and they haven't faded at all. I also need to tell you that after initial careful washing of the darker coloured shirts in particular, I washed them all thereafter at 40 degrees. I dabbed any food (etc) stains with washing liquid half an hour before the wash and they came out looking like brand-new.
on 23 December 2010
The order I placed arrived within 2 days and well packaged. For the price a fantastic value product! Would recommend.
on 13 September 2010
Great product .Good value for money. Sizings are very generous so also got a smaller size for my son (he wears both now). Thanks
on 2 January 2010
Very reasonable if you just want a plain T shirt. Otherwise, well priced for decorating/craft etc.
on 10 March 2013
suprised the colour dose not fade after first wash.....however please be aware to by a size or two bigger than is required as this t shirt tends to shrink a little when first washed otherwise it is great value and holds it shape after also.
on 18 March 2013
This item is fantastic. Excellent quality and superb value.
My daughter uses for nursery and it has been washed daily for weeks now, still has great colour.
Thank you. Just about to order another!
on 14 January 2010
Really excellent value for this quality brand of T-Shirt. A lovely range of colours too. I bought a pink one to go with T-shirt Graffiti pens as a gift for a little girl. A big hit.
These plain t-shirts are excellent value for money and have come to my rescue many times over the years. In this case I needed a plain, black t-shirt for my daughter's sports day (cue tears, "I want to wear pink!" and mums desperate look for something in black, which we don't have). I obviously did not want to spend too much money on something which she won't be overly keen on - but these are great at the price, wash well and are really useful for those school plays, costumes, etc when you just want something basic in a particular colour (which is obviously the colour you won't have). I am sure it will come in handy at the park or in the garden and, from past experience, I know that it will last really well. They are also great for art activities.
0Comment15 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2013
Fast, efficient service and great value for money t-shirts. I have bought these shirts for the childrens' Sports Days, P.E, etc and they are great quality for the price! recommended.
on 5 December 2012
these are well made and cheap. my son needed a yellow t.shirt for sports day. wish i'd got more. ideal for p.e and everyday wear, so cheap it won't matter if they ruin them