4.0 out of 5 stars My cats didn't take to it!!
Published on 30 Jun 2010 by IMP

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but cat preferred the one I got from a 99p shop.
I think when it comes to cats and tunnels its all to do with size and your cat's personality if they like it or not. my cat doesn't mind this, she will play, but she had more fun in a smaller one that I got from a 99p store, because it means she can run and slid in it, rather then this one where she can't. so before purchasing, think of what your cat is like first.
Published 5 months ago by madminch

4.0 out of 5 stars My cats didn't take to it!!, 30 Jun 2010
IMP (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
It's a bit of a lottery buying this item - your cats will either love it or avoid it. Unfortunately after an hour of setting it up, my cats got bored and have avoided it ever since I got it 3 weeks ago. No matter what I try (like throwing a toy through the tunnel, moving the tunnel to different places), they just ignore it and play around it. Ah well, it's not the makers fault, so I will give it 4 out of 5.
One thing I'd like to point out it that one of my cats is a huge tom cat and i was worried he wouldn't fit into it. There was no need to worry - in the hour he did play with the tunnel, he flew through it with no trouble at all. So if you have a large cat, the tunnel will be big enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Purrfect, 12 May 2009
Aria-May (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
I have a reasonably large 3 year old male cat, and when I opened this product I thought he might find it a bit snug, but I underestimated my slinky little quadraped, who launches himself into it with enthusiasm, and charges through it at top speed. The tunnel is of excellent quality and the crinkly bits at the end are irresistable, although he's not that bothered about the dangly pom-poms. He does find it a fascinating lair in which to duff up Mousie, which suits me as I don't have to keep digging him out from under the sofa (Mousie - not the cat). This play tunnel has been a great buy - I certainly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 3 Aug 2009
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
My one year old cat Cash LOVES this. It's strong and LONG and he runs through it, jumps in and out of the holes, hides in it so he can ambush the other cats, beats up his toys in it and chases balls through it. One of my old lady cats likes to sit in one end but unfortunately for her that still leaves Cash plenty of room and two escape holes to dash in and out of to annoy her. It's good value, I have seen smaller ones which cost more and it doesn't look bad in the house either, quite attractive. It folds down really small so is easily stored. All in all a really good buy which I would recommend especially for entertaining at-home cats (mine stay indoors as am sick of them getting run over by boy racers).

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy!, 24 Jun 2009
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
Very good investment that I recommend to everyone who has cats. The dangling toys at each end of the tunnel are a great tease to my 13 week old kitten. She runs from one end to the other and jumps in and out of the two openings on the top. Really good material too!

5.0 out of 5 stars A palpable hit!, 19 Jun 2011
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
You know what cats are like, buy them something and they ignore it. Well, not so with this tunnel. My cat absolutely loves it - she was determined to remove the dangling toys, and eventually did this, sending them off all round the house (they were well attached, but she was not going to give up!)
She pops in and out of the holes and sends the thing rolling around the floor.
The thing is built around a kind of spring so it stays round pretty much whatever your cat does.
Just one word of warning, best not to put in in a room where you want to work or sleep, as the crinkly bits can wake you up, also don't drink tea whilst watching your cat play with it as tea and laughter often don't mix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink camo - where are we hiding?!, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
I buy a fancy little igloo-style bed for my cats - they turn their noses up and choose a shoe box or carrier bag for sleepy-time. I buy a pack of fluffy mice and rattling balls for them to chase, but no - my keyring is apparently far more worthy a chew. Anyway, there's so many precariously positioned lampshades, picture frames and crockery around to help satisfy their appetite for destruction, why bother with toys at all? Until I bought this. I don't know if it's the garish camouflage (I'm sure this would be an all but invisible trip-hazard if left on Elton John's bedroom floor) or if it's been embedded with a genetically engineered type of catnip, but they can't get enough of it, individually and as a pack. One thing though - if you value your sleep make sure it's put away at night, or you may wake in a cold sweat convinced an army of shell-suit clad intruders are flash-mobbing Gangnam Style somewhere in your house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves this., 31 July 2010
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
My cat likes to hide and play in the tunnel, and although he scratches the inside the material isn't affected - very robust

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cat!, 2 Oct 2010
J. Ogg (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
I bought this for my 1 year old cat and she loves it!She is allways playing in it and is very happy with it.Great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy cats!, 14 Nov 2010
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
My cats love this! It is nice and long (compared to others available)and crinkles in a very satisfying way when they are whooshing through it or pouncing in and out of the holes. There are wee balls suspended inside to encourage them in in the first place, but we have had our for weeks now and they still LOVE it. All the fun of a big paper bag but safer, durable and less messy. You can even fix it in a U-shape for a wee change. It folds away flat for storage but I think they would be very upset if we did that! My only beef is that it is the most hideous pattern. It looks like those awful chavvy pink combat trousers that used to adorn the legs of young lassies a couple of years ago. But the cats don't care. They have no sense of style!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitten Loves it!, 19 Sep 2009
This review is from: Ancol Combat Play Tunnel (Misc.)
This is great. Kitten spends hours in it, jumping on it, under it, over it, hiding her toys in it... it flies all over the sitting room with her in it and rolling around the floor...

Ancol Combat Play Tunnel