Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 20 May 2010
Purple Rain [Explicit]

I was shocked to find when listening to this that the MP3 download contains the heavily edited 'radio' version of the track "Purple Rain".

The album is a triumph, and it was fantastic to hear it again after so many years, but I feel somewhat cheated having wasted the monety to download it when I am going to have to buy it again on CD to get the full version of the album.

Very disappointed :-(
on 9 June 2009
This CD has got to be one of Prince's best ever all the songs are terrific and you find yourself, even after CD has finished, having the songs still going through your head later on in the day. Brought back some happy memories of when had the LP version and never got round to getting it on CD so to find could get it for my MP3 player was brilliant.
on 25 April 2016
One of the best Albums, from the late great Prince, Every Track is a winner! All so one of the top ten music movies!
Let's go crazy & remember what a fantastic artist Prince was!
on 23 April 2016
R I P a legend your music will live on
on 28 April 2016
I have this album on tape so haven't been able to listen to it for a while!! Great to be able to hear the tunes again. They are just as good as I remember them.
on 23 January 2015
really? you need my endorsement? its one of the most famous albums ever cut and made Prince a living legend, just buy it.
on 2 September 2009
I bought this MP3 album to replace my old LP version. I saw the film when it first came out and loved the music.
on 16 April 2016
I wanted a download replacement for my vinyl. It is great to go back in time to the 80's. Classic album.
on 24 April 2016
Excellent album.
on 24 April 2016
I've loved this album for the last 30 years. Absolute classic.