on 21 January 2012
When this album came out it bowled me over, the orchestrations are fantastic, love Banderous, Jimmy Nail don't like, but Madonna. I think it's the best vocal performance of any musical ever. The way she sings and uses the English language, hardly any American inflections is awesome, and Evita has a huge vocal range. Hope she'll do Sunset in 10 years time.
on 28 April 2003
Listening to Antonio Banderas belt out song after song with extreme precision and harmonious excellence is uplifting enough, but when alongside the talents of Jimmy Nail and Madonna then this musical masterpiece can only be described as immense. All three actors manage to belt out heart felt lyrics (written by none other than the king of musicals, Andrew Lloyd Webber himself) accompanied by wave after wave of beatiful music ranging from a soft echoing piano, to the soaring edge of an electric guitar, this soundtrack comes with all the songs Evita fans have come to know an love...A must for any avid fans, promising hours of quality listening and 100% satisfaction to all!
on 8 July 2013
I saw the stage show of this recently and didn't realise how many of the songs I would recognise. The soundtrack has been out for ages but have now only just purchased - wished I had done sooner !
on 13 October 2013
Beautiful cd. Madonna sings with such emotion and tenderness. It's a pity the story is so sad. Product arrived in excellent condition within the time span
on 2 September 2014
does not compare to the stage musical which I also purchased
on 26 September 2014
I love the film Evita. The soundtrack is incredible :-) X
on 24 May 2016
I thought I was buying a CD! Disappointed!
on 17 July 2015
My opinion is the best version
on 11 August 2015