4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic addition to the bumbo
I delayed buying this tray after reading the previous reviews saying it was difficult to fit, I couldn't see the point buying something we wouldn't be able to use.

However, once I found myself balancing toys on an upturned tissue box so my son could reach them when sat in his bumbo I decided to bite the bullet and spend the tenner. And I am so glad I did...
Published on 8 Aug 2009 by E. Hamilton-Pearce

1.0 out of 5 stars useless
It's very difficult to attach the tray and then it doesn't stay put, with or without the child in the seat.
Published on 2 May 2009 by Mina

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic addition to the bumbo, 8 Aug 2009
E. Hamilton-Pearce (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)

However, once I found myself balancing toys on an upturned tissue box so my son could reach them when sat in his bumbo I decided to bite the bullet and spend the tenner. And I am so glad I did!

This tray is brilliant and no bother at all to attach with your baby sitting in the chair. You just slot it on the pommel and then tilt the whole seat ever so slightly to clip it underneath and hey presto happy baby can reach his toys and happy mummy doesn't have to sit holding them anymore!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY A TABLE THE BUMBO DESERVES, 6 April 2009
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
I bought a Bumbo for my first child when he was 3 months old and 3 years later am using the Bumbo again for my second child now she's 3 months. A brilliant design for babies when they can hold their own heads up. I used to think 3 years ago... "What a shame there's no table for when i start weaning." ...Ta da!
If you have a Bumbo and no Play Tray yet, get the Play Tray! (Shame they didn't do it sooner.) It's really handy. I set my daughter up with her favourite board book or a few toys and she's amused for... well, a little while and when weaning comes around things will be so much simpler than they were 3 years ago.
A must buy for Bumbo owners!

1.0 out of 5 stars useless, 2 May 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea in theory but mind those fingers!, 26 Nov 2009
Easterchick (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
What a great idea - an attatchable play table to give your Bumbo a bit of extra mileage. If like me you started weaning with your little one sat in the Bumbo, a play table seems like a welcome and overdue addition to the Bumbo family. It's great once it's on, but oh boy is it difficult to attatch! (And yes I have read the instructions!) So this is how it goes in our house...

Step 1: Insert baby first as per the instructions
Step 2: Slip the top lip of the tray over the sticky up bit of your Bumbo between baby's legs. Try to avoid crushing your baby's fingers, which, being little and a bit wriggly, have sneaked in underneath the rim of the tray. (Can you tell I got this bit wrong first time!)
Step 3: Push the bottom lip over the bottom edge of the Bumbo to make sure the tray stays put. Try to do this without tipping up the Bumbo (pretty hard) or your baby will fall out backwards. Alternatively, put the Bumbo on the kitchen table and pull it towards you so the Bumbo is halfway over the edge balancing on one hip, and then push the lip over.
Step 4: Breathe a sigh of relief that you've avoided a trip to A&E.

So...whilst I think it's a great concept, surely they must have come up against these problems when testing it? So sorry as I love the Bumbo but the tray needs a rethink....

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for baby led weaning, 24 Sep 2009
C. Baker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
bought this for my 6 month old (who was a bit too small to sit happily in a high chair) for feeding time and it has proved a great success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumbo Play Tray, 28 Aug 2009
Sarah Nicholls (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
A superb addition to the bumbo, that takes up little space and is easy to use and clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 7 Sep 2009
D. Simmons (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
This is a great addition to the bumbo. Yes it takes a little lift and squeeze to fit it to the bumbo. But that makes it impossible for baby to remove it. Plus it's washable. Overall it's great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Esay to fit once you have done it once, 11 Dec 2009
E. Ramdarshan - See all my reviews
I find the play tray very useful. My child has a toy with suckers he can sit and play for 20 minutes on his own (obviously I am around for safety). He's had the odd meal in it too. The tray prevent the food to drip on his legs and feet, excellent when you are in a hurry to go out after the meal. Although some people find it hard to fit, I think once you have done it a couple of time it's quick and easy.You seat the baby first then you put the top part of the tray then you tuck the bottom part under the seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Product, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
There isn't much to say as such. Its a simple item, but its made perfectly. It clips on to the bumbo really well, its easy to get on and easy to get off but it attaches perfectly and has never just fallen off. I have seen a couple of reviews from people saying it doesnt stay on properly but I can only think they havent attached it properly or they are fitting it to a seat other than a bumbo.
You can also easily put it on and take it off when your baby is in the seat, without catching them or trapping any skin which is a bonus, I'm sure the instructions would tell you not to, but its handy

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother ...., 31 July 2013
S. Heeley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bumbo Play Tray (Baby Product)
I bought this with the bumbo thinking it was a great idea. I can't work out if you're supposed to put the table on with the baby in the seat already or if you put the baby in when the seat is attached. Either way is near impossible to do safely, so I have disposed of the tray, bit of a waste of money.

Bumbo Play Tray