on 8 January 2013
I bought a Konica Minolta 1690MF last year. I did only 800 printings in black and white with it, but then it appears a "3C10" on the display that blocks everything on the printer. I contacted the sales service but it answered me that this error is irreparable.
So It means that the Konica Minolta magicolor 1690MF printer lasts only 800 printings.
So please look for other models if you want to get a reliable printer !
on 15 August 2010
I found it quite challenging to unpack and set up as I'm not too good at that sort of thing. Still, I managed without the need to get a friend to help. Works well and I love the ability to scan using the auto document feed in to PDF format etc. Pleased I brought it at an affordable price. My only wish is that it would be wireless.