5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous LED Watch! Real 70s style - Arrived quickly!
Published on 10 Oct 2009 by Rene Bachman

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but display faulty
The watch looked nice and my hubby was pleased with it. Nice retro look. After half a day one of the hour digits stopped displaying properly, I'd say about 90% of the time.

The watch was nicely packaged but unforunately dented in transit, so I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the display problem.

Despite being a US company, the watch did...
Published on 27 Dec 2011 by Pixieneens

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous LED Watch! Real 70s style - Arrived quickly!, 10 Oct 2009
Rene Bachman (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 70s STYLE Retro LED Watch 2013 Super Bright Vintage Style Chrome Silver Digital TX08 Red Multi function (Watch)
What a great watch, I honestly thought you could not buy these anymore, I was looking for a real 70s style digital watch but could only find modern rubbish but hey presto I suddenly found this and it's just as described. The retro red digital display is bright and easy to read. I like the gun metal colour and it's a real stainless steel strap. Delivery was fast, no problems at all and it's such a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love retro, 9 July 2012
chuckles "barnie884" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
For my 40th my Dad gave me his original 70's digital watch but when I took it in for new battery it was broken and very hard to get spares. I love my watches and especially retro, so when I saw this virtually exact replica I jumped at it.... and I am a very happy man now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch and fast shipping, very cool item, 20 Mar 2012
Extremely happy with this gift I received of this retro look LED watch, same type as the ones in the 70s with the red style face, I think they were the first digital watches that came before the LCD ones, same as in the Bond Movie Live and Let die which was the Pulsar brand, this new one is all shiny chrome silver and has a real stainless steel strap, nice item and they have some other great looking stuff too, considering some Aviator sunglasses to go with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars solid build retro style watch, 18 Mar 2011
great watch, bought as a gift, solid feeling metal watch as imagined from the pictures. LED comes on for just 2-3 seconds when button pressed to help battery life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but misleading seller, 11 Sep 2009
N. Bragger - See all my reviews
I bought this for my husband (at his request!) and he is very happy with it, and has had no problems with the display. Only problem was that the seller is actually someone in the US so took a long time to arrive and we could easily have been charged by customs - that was not made clear when we ordered it, or indeed at any time once we had ordered it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tx8, 31 Dec 2013
Just recieved my new retro led watch, speedy enough delivery considering it was Xmas, looks great, only bad point for me is strap could be stronger, but it will only be for occassional wear, so i dont mind too much. Tanx

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loved it, 4 Dec 2013
Bought this for my hubby for his 50 th birthday he loves it and is always showing it off to people

4.0 out of 5 stars CUSTOMER CARE, 18 Nov 2013
Bought the watch and after about 2 months it stopped working. I thought it was the battery, maybe an old one etc. Took it to a local jeweler and they replaced the batteries but said it was the watch itself that had failed. I emailed the details on a Monday morning to the seller and after a couple emails back and forth i received a replacement on Wednesday morning. Cant fault the service. Replacement operates even better as the buttons are easier to push.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've Always Wanted!, 3 Nov 2013
When These LED Watches Came Out In The Early '70s, They Cost About 3 Weeks Wages! & I Couldn't Afford That.
Now After 40 Years They're Affordable & Come With Better Circuitry & Functions
This Model, The TX8, Has A Larger LED Display Than The Others In The "TX.." Range, Is Extremely Bright. With Time, Day, Date & Week No. It Has All The Functions Of A Basic LCD Watch, Looks Really Smart And, So Far, Keeps Good Time. Would I Recommend It To Others?......... Absolutely! If You're After A Retro Style LED Watch, This Appears To
Be The Best There Is. Don't Everyone Buy One Though, They Won't Look So Exclusive If Everyone In The Pub's Got
One!
P.S. Delivery Was 2 Working Days!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful LED Watch!, 30 Oct 2013
Paul Savory "movie buff" (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
It's a great looking authentic retro style LED Watch, it works great and is comfortable to wear, the build quality is fabulous, proper stainless steel strap and it's all chromed with a glass crystal face so what's not to like? The thing that instantly gets you is how incredibly bright the display is, way brighter than a vintage 70s LED watch that I have so top marks guys, nice watch and one of my favorites!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›