5.0 out of 5 stars Well Engineered
I bought this for my Thule double carrier. At first I thought I had bought the wrong part, since it did not look like it would fit. But it fits snuggly on my 13 Pin socket on my car and locks firmly into place, so I have no worries that it will fall out
Published on 7 Dec. 2011 by Sukuma wiki

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm----
Did the job---but CAUTION---

In my case--on a Subaru Legacy 4wd---this fitment made an earth return, so that the heated seats stayed on ----and flattened the battery---- which causes a main dealer return, and a rather large bill--to investigate an electrical fault.
Published on 17 Jan. 2013 by rhortons

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Engineered, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Conversion Adaptor Towing Socket 13 Pin to 7 Pin 12N (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 26 April 2012
Dr. T. M. Wakeley (England) - See all my reviews
A neat and simple solution to the 7-pin into 13-pin socket problem. A quality item, which has worked flawlessly on a number of trips with my trailer to date. I definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Towing socket adapter, 10 Nov. 2012
Arrived quickly and well packaged. It was required to allows a Halfords lightboard to fit a Mercedes european socket. Product worked perfectly. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 9 July 2012
Exactly what I needed to use my trailer with my friend's new car & the new European Towing socket set up

A simple device that saves having to change the electrics on older caravans & trailers

Excellent product & would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Towing socket adaptor, 21 April 2012
This item does what it says it will do - allows me to plug my 7 pin trailer plug into my new 13 pin car socket.
Easy to use and a firm fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 23 Feb. 2013
D. Wright - See all my reviews
The Volvo main dealers wanted to charge a price sevral times the cost of this product which does the job perfectly well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product at a very good price., 4 Mar. 2013
Excellent product at a very good price. I wanted to be able to tow my caravan and also an old trailer, this adaptor gave me a very cheap and simple way to do that.

5.0 out of 5 stars towing adapter, 14 May 2012
worked well on both of my cars when I attached my trailer - no problems fitting it or using it. Not a lot more can be said about it - purchased for a reason and worked as I wanted it to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm----, 17 Jan. 2013
Did the job---but CAUTION---

5.0 out of 5 stars works like a dream, 21 Mar. 2013
Eg Voysey "Healthy Emma" (South of France) - See all my reviews
Plugged it into my Audi Allroad to convert the 13 pin socket to a 7 pin old-stylee for my old horse trailer. Everything electrical still works fine & the lights on my trailer do exactly what they are supposed to. Easy solution to the problem! Very cheap too