on 29 June 2010
good price,quick service, came in great condition one very happy customer :) thanks for a great product would definitely recommend you to other customers for value and service :)
on 19 July 2011
Really pleased with this package . All the family have enjoyed using it . Really good buy as everything is all kept together in the bag so nothing gets lost.
on 11 April 2013
I love the bag and the cover for the Wii balance board;they are a snug fit; these were the items that I wanted within the package but actually the socks and the fitness mat are a great bonus. I'm not really sure about the battery pack- haven't figure how to use that yet. Overall would recommend for anyone needing to travel with their balance board and want to protect it.
on 10 July 2013
Very good value for everything you get with it, Has been useful and practical too, and im sure we'll get lots of use out of it.
on 8 March 2010
VERY PLEASED WITH MY NINTENDO Wii FIT 5 - in - 1 BUNDLE KIT, IT ARRIVED EARLY, WELL PACKAGED, IN GOOD CONDITION, CLEAN AND WOULD RECOMMEND THIS HIGHLY TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. WELL DONE ON A GOOD SERVICE. THANK YOU KATBABE.
on 22 January 2014
Bought as an additional pressie along with WII Fit and Balance Board.
Excellent - really happy with it.
Picture is mis-leading - balance board is not included.
on 17 June 2012
Plastic cover hurts the soles of my feet even with the socks on and the mat is way too thin to do any excercises on, it is less than half the width of my yoga mat so still use that. The zip on the carry case broke the first time I used it, all items put back in box and gathering dust under the stairs and don't think I could re-sell on a well known auction site without libeling myself!! All in all just a waste of money
on 14 April 2014
Post surgery I needed to get fit but had lost a lot of confidence due to my new shape. My physio suggested I get a Wii fit so I could get fit again at home and not be seen by anyone. I was sceptical but can happily say it really works and I decided to "look after" it with this bundle. V ery pleased with the whole Wii experience.
on 18 November 2014
Picture is misleading ! there's NO balance include in this bundle, beware ! Ok if you read carefully you will figure it out, but when you order from an ipad you don't usually look at everything,my fault indeed but overall overpriced bundle
on 24 April 2014
Got this bundle for my Wii and it was great until I got quickly bored of it and realised it was a bit of a waste of money.