Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 6 July 2010
I bought this album just to check it out. I hadn't heard any of LFO works before but I did know of the music coming out of WARP in the 90s. The album contains a lot of great tracks with much diversity. The tracks range from early house to techno to ambient. If you are into old and classic electronic music (or generally what came out of WARP), this CD is a for you.
on 17 August 2015
yup i bought this when it was released and to my mind this was a period of fantastic electronic music all round. WARP records at the time were delivering some great artists LFO were young home studio artists at the time. 2 of the songs on this album were recorded in ~FON studios but according to them they lacked punch (i'm paraphrasing).
Simon From Sidney is my favorite song - how chilled is that!!?
A lot of the stuff is sampled, beautifully simple and the bass is very heavy (FAT as f*^&)
I had an EMU 32-ESi at the time, later the ULTRA sampler and did some work before that with Production house records as ANTI CHAOS using a Roland W-30 sampler. I mention this because i love hearing a good use of samples and sampling in general and there is some great stuff on here. Its all a bit premature of time stretching but still great.

I also highly recommend Nightmares on Wax
on 9 November 2010
brings back some great memories of the first raves I went to one for the nostalgic collection rather than the new collective out there only for the headstrong. ps i dont think the other reviewers mean what they say they just feel a bit jilted Hardcore you know the score
on 8 February 2016
bought for my son. its ok.
on 28 July 2015
Absolutely cracking album.
on 12 November 1999
This CD is a great deal - if you enjoy the early electronic music mishaps, however I won't go overboard recommending the albumn as it's also totally uninteresting, in fact, of the great range of music I've picked up over the years, this one will be one of the few CDs I actually bin.