5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pilot Iroshizuku Fountain Pen Ink - 50 ml Bottle - Kiri-same Misty Rain
This is an incredibly good range of inks: I have three and intend to collect quite a few of them. For those interested, there are colour charts online. While this particular colour is just beautiful, it is well-named - it surprised me by its extreme subtlety: I have been using it with a very fine nib, so the two things together give an unbelievably delicate effect,; very useful in my artwork. For everyday, ordinary writing, however, I think it would need to be used with at least a medium nib in order to produce easily legible results.

The quality is second to none - lovely easy and even flow. Of course, the bottles themselves are also a delight to look at and hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Misty rainy days, 7 Jan 2014
Usual Iroshizuku performance. A nice silvery rather than bluey gray, which shows nice shading even with ordinary nibs. Runs the range from almost black to a light pencil-line gray. A gray full of character, and makes even rainy days seem exciting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime Ink at Dream Prices!, 24 Dec 2014
I have waited a long time for Pilot Iroshizuku inks to be affordable. They now are, and work out much cheaper than other brands. It is my intention to collect the whole set as I find this ink to be exceptional. Iroshizuku ink is highly regarded by the fountain pen community world-wide and it deserves the high praise. The colours are rich and vibrant, the lubrication and flow exceptional, the behaviour on various papers simply divine. I have very much enjoyed Kiri-Same, a lovely grey that lays down a beautiful line, reminiscent of pencil strokes, but with more permanence. The shading is lovely and complements other colours very much. I was fearful of ordering ink from Japan because of the low price (were the inks fakes?) and whether I would receive them. I will say empatically that I need not have worried. The inks arrived within 2.5 weeks (I ordered 3!) and I have place a number of additional orders with 'Santa Trading' who have had the cheapest of the prices and free delivery.