5.0 out of 5 stars Great for curly hair
I bought it because my hairdresser uses this product and I love the way it tames my curly frizzy hair. Plus it smells berrylicious!
I also like that after a night sleep although the initial wet effect goes my curls stays defined and my hair is super shiny!
Published on 25 July 2011 by Mava70

1.0 out of 5 stars Give it a miss
I have brought three bed head products and all of them has left my hair feeling either scrunchy or as in this case sticky.
I thought I was putting glue on my hair t one stage.
Again the smell was over powering.
Will be staying away from the range og bed head in the future.
Published 23 months ago by NET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for curly hair, 25 July 2011
This review is from: TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Bliss, 25 July 2010
This product is truly remarkable. It smells lush, and it helps combat that frizz!

The only problem with it is that you have to blow dry the hair after you put on the product, not leave to air dry because otherwise it looks permanently wet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely curls, 15 April 2010
I have naturally wavy hair and this product really gives it a extra boost, the curls are more defined and bouncy.
Smells gorgeous too.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 27 Nov 2011
Quailty item that is brilliant for curly hair, to make them look heathy and bouncy as well as fights frizz.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this!, 30 Dec 2011
love foxy curls - was used on my hair at the hair dressers and wanted to buy some - my hair isnt naturally curly, but slight wave - this helps to get tighter, lasting longer curls!
definitely worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigi bed head, 31 May 2013
My hair is very curly it's great for my hair haven't found any thing as good so far love it

5.0 out of 5 stars best product for curly hair, 5 April 2013
I've been using this for a few years now - wouldn't use anything else for my naturally curly hair. Doesn't look greasy or go hard - put it on damp hair, dry naturally and voila!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Mar 2012
My hair is naturally wavy / curly and it just does what it says on the product - it holds curls in place for a long time and it smells utterly gorgeous, some might find it a bit too strong but i personally love the smell it smells of skittles / bubblegum'ish'. best tip: use this when hair is damp and tie your hair up in a high bun and let it naturally dry and you'll have beautiful curls!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200ml, 24 Feb 2012
love this product..!! It smells lush, and it defines curls beautifully!
Good price very pleased with it. quick delivery. overall satisfied with the product and will be purchasing again

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had found this years ago, 4 July 2011
Bought it to try as it is such a good price. Very pleased with it, too much can leave your hair a little 'crunchy', but I just run my fingers through and the curls bounce back. Use just enough, and hair is controlled and shiny, which is not always easy with curly hair.