5.0 out of 5 stars Under a spell
Published on 5 Sept. 2006 by Aaron

3.0 out of 5 stars Not their best
Moonspell seem to be lacking that combination of brutal force and melodic elements that made them so fantastic in the past.
Published 10 months ago by djj1

5.0 out of 5 stars Under a spell, 5 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Memorial (Ltd.) (Audio CD)
A friend recommended this album, so I thought I'd give it a try. And boy, am I glad I did. This is one of the most underestimated albums I have heard in quite a while. The album takes a couple of tracks to warm up, but from then onwards, it truly will blow you away. The growling vocals are immense. Great appreciation must go to track 6 - Upon the blood of men, which in my opinion comes close to one of the best metal tracks I have heard so far this decade. Other standout tracks are Blood Tells, Sanguine and luna, although all tracks on this album are very stong and none should be overlooked. Pay close attention to the chorus in sanguine (Sanguine... Your love comes to me, in oceans of blood). Absolutely amazing. Very dark, yet very uplifting. A definite must buy for those truly into Metal! The digipak is a very nice layout to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not their best, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Memorial (MP3 Download)

Memorial [VINYL]
Memorial [VINYL] by Moonspell (Vinyl - 2009)