4.0 out of 5 stars Make yourself a WholeHearted Mummy!, 24 Aug 2005
Dr. K. E. Patrick (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Sally Clarkson offers mums -- particularly mums-at-home -- a big boost when it comes to assuring them that the little jobs at home are jobs well done. She challenges mums to get their spiritual house in order so that the values one teaches to a child are also the values that are actually lived out and modeled. I especially love the way she weaves her own experiences with raising four children into her practical examples, and I think her action points and study suggestions of scripture are the best I've seen in any book when it comes to further reflection at the end of each chapter. It's enough to make you want to go out and buy your own special china teapot to imitate her special one-on-one teas with each child!

5.0 out of 5 stars A challenging and heart changing read., 2 April 2014
I have really enjoyed reading this book. I have found it challenging and encouraging at the same time. There are a number of ideas I have sparked from this book that I am going to try. It is one of the books I wish I had read before I had my first child; but I know it would have been 'out of season' for me at that time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Be encouraged; the hardest but best job ever is the privilege of being a mom, 24 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Mission of Motherhood: Touching Your Child's Heart of Eternity (Kindle Edition)
I love the heart that God has given Sally Clarkson. A book full of wisdom and encouragement for mothers of all different stages.