5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter than expected perfume, perfect for daywear
I bought this perfume to treat myself as I had smelt it on someone else and loved it. I was not disappointed, it is a young fresh but still sexy scent. It comes in a really sweet bottle and I have had so many positive comments, people asking what perfume I am wearing. It arrived quickly and well packaged, no complaints.
Published on 24 Nov. 2009 by Mrs. H. M. Stokes-hayward

1.0 out of 5 stars The smell was gone in less than 10 minutes
I bought two perfumes and got them delivered today, I opened one and unfortunately the smell was gone in less than 10 minutes, I always buy original perfumes and this one has nothing to do with the one I bought previously from Debenhams. I wish to return the one which luckily i did not open.

No blame for anyone as it was completely my choice to fall for this...
Published 2 months ago by delyana

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter than expected perfume, perfect for daywear, 24 Nov. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect., 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Obsession Secret Femme Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
bought it for my wife, she loved it.it was on a very good price. debenhams was selling it for almost the same discount.

1.0 out of 5 stars The smell was gone in less than 10 minutes, 21 Nov. 2014

No blame for anyone as it was completely my choice to fall for this price....

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't smell right stay clear, 1 Dec. 2013
I have a 30ml bottle already but when I received the 100 ml bottle I realise that this was not the same product. It doesn't have the same smell and when you do use it the smell lasts for a very short period of time, when it should last for a few hours. As this product is a perfume once you open it you cannot return the product so my advice is to try another seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Obsesseion... Not So Secret!, 14 Jun. 2011
A Fantastic product at an really great price... the perfume is subtly sexy and long lasting, comes in an attractive bottle (looks nicer than the pic) and will last for ages dueto the volume and staying power.

A perfume for day or night, really sexy scent, I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 12 Sept. 2013
a very nice light perfume. smells really lovely and lasts all day. would definitely recommend it. worth every penny. great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Kline obsession, 10 Jan. 2012
I bought this product as a Christmas gift for a work colleague it arrived very quickly well packaged. Based on what they wanted was a good choice as a man perfume is perfume.would order again

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Scent!, 13 Nov. 2011
This is a great womans scent, quite strong, too much can be overpowering. Scent actually matches the description, musky, with note of vanilla and Jasmine, really femenine,strong and sensual. Arrived in perfect working order, so much padding I thought they put six in the box by mistake! :p

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells ok, but is FAKE / COUNTERFEIT., 12 April 2013
I actually don't mind the scent, but it is FAKE.

The box is a giveaway. Genuine CK Secret Obsession opens with the box lifting off the top of the base so there are 2 separate parts to the box, and the perfume is nestled within the base.

This comes in a standard top-opening box.

The bar code should be a USA one (as this fragrance is apparently made there as stated on the box itself), instead it has a French bar code.

I am going to go in to B o o t s tomorrow and compare products. If they're not the same, I shall be returning the item with a message to Trading Standards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this Eau de Parfum as a present, 23 April 2013
Susman "Susman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Got this scent for a colleague, who loves this fragrance and she really loves it. For the price listed , at the time of writing said review, I thought this was great value for money from Amazon UK, as P&P was free too .