5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter than expected perfume, perfect for daywear
I bought this perfume to treat myself as I had smelt it on someone else and loved it. I was not disappointed, it is a young fresh but still sexy scent. It comes in a really sweet bottle and I have had so many positive comments, people asking what perfume I am wearing. It arrived quickly and well packaged, no complaints.
Published on 24 Nov 2009 by Mrs. H. M. Stokes-hayward

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't smell right stay clear
I have a 30ml bottle already but when I received the 100 ml bottle I realise that this was not the same product. It doesn't have the same smell and when you do use it the smell lasts for a very short period of time, when it should last for a few hours. As this product is a perfume once you open it you cannot return the product so my advice is to try another seller.
Published 12 months ago by JB

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter than expected perfume, perfect for daywear, 24 Nov 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Obsession Secret Eau De Perfume Spray for Women 100ml (Personal Care)
a very nice light perfume. smells really lovely and lasts all day. would definitely recommend it. worth every penny. great!

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't smell right stay clear, 1 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Obsesseion... Not So Secret!, 14 Jun 2011
A Fantastic product at an really great price... the perfume is subtly sexy and long lasting, comes in an attractive bottle (looks nicer than the pic) and will last for ages dueto the volume and staying power.

A perfume for day or night, really sexy scent, I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect., 7 Nov 2013
bought it for my wife, she loved it.it was on a very good price. debenhams was selling it for almost the same discount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Scent!, 13 Nov 2011
This is a great womans scent, quite strong, too much can be overpowering. Scent actually matches the description, musky, with note of vanilla and Jasmine, really femenine,strong and sensual. Arrived in perfect working order, so much padding I thought they put six in the box by mistake! :p

4.0 out of 5 stars Calvin Kline obsession, 10 Jan 2012
I bought this product as a Christmas gift for a work colleague it arrived very quickly well packaged. Based on what they wanted was a good choice as a man perfume is perfume.would order again

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells ok, but is FAKE / COUNTERFEIT., 12 April 2013
I actually don't mind the scent, but it is FAKE.

The box is a giveaway. Genuine CK Secret Obsession opens with the box lifting off the top of the base so there are 2 separate parts to the box, and the perfume is nestled within the base.

This comes in a standard top-opening box.

The bar code should be a USA one (as this fragrance is apparently made there as stated on the box itself), instead it has a French bar code.

I am going to go in to B o o t s tomorrow and compare products. If they're not the same, I shall be returning the item with a message to Trading Standards.

1.0 out of 5 stars v poor.. i do worry its a fake ?, 26 Oct 2013
Do amazon sell fake's ? the box looked like a dodgy market packet, the bottle is v cheap looking with a cheap plastic lid.. I love parfum and was so looking forward to my little treat .. but this is the worst ever......... Smells awful. something from 1970's . scent lasts on my skin for about 2 mins.. I buy many things from amazon and normally they are great.. but this is v poor.. such a disappointment :-(... this review doesn't seem to be appearing on the web page ? wonder why ? I see some one else also believes its a FAKE..fake for sure.. totally waste of money.. v disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A present, 5 Sep 2013
A present at a fabulous price. The girl likes the smell and I like it too. It is used daily!