5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter than expected perfume, perfect for daywear
I bought this perfume to treat myself as I had smelt it on someone else and loved it. I was not disappointed, it is a young fresh but still sexy scent. It comes in a really sweet bottle and I have had so many positive comments, people asking what perfume I am wearing. It arrived quickly and well packaged, no complaints.
Published on 24 Nov. 2009 by Mrs. H. M. Stokes-hayward

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells ok, but is FAKE / COUNTERFEIT.
I actually don't mind the scent, but it is FAKE.

The box is a giveaway. Genuine CK Secret Obsession opens with the box lifting off the top of the base so there are 2 separate parts to the box, and the perfume is nestled within the base.

This comes in a standard top-opening box.

The bar code should be a USA one (as this fragrance is...
Published on 12 April 2013 by Mistress Graceful

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter than expected perfume, perfect for daywear, 24 Nov. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect., 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Calvin Klein Obsession Secret Femme Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (Personal Care)
bought it for my wife, she loved it.it was on a very good price. debenhams was selling it for almost the same discount.

4.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 12 Sept. 2013
a very nice light perfume. smells really lovely and lasts all day. would definitely recommend it. worth every penny. great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Obsesseion... Not So Secret!, 14 Jun. 2011
A Fantastic product at an really great price... the perfume is subtly sexy and long lasting, comes in an attractive bottle (looks nicer than the pic) and will last for ages dueto the volume and staying power.

A perfume for day or night, really sexy scent, I love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this Eau de Parfum as a present, 23 April 2013
Susman "Sussman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Got this scent for a colleague, who loves this fragrance and she really loves it. For the price listed , at the time of writing said review, I thought this was great value for money from Amazon UK, as P&P was free too .

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells ok, but is FAKE / COUNTERFEIT., 12 April 2013
I actually don't mind the scent, but it is FAKE.

This comes in a standard top-opening box.

The bar code should be a USA one (as this fragrance is apparently made there as stated on the box itself), instead it has a French bar code.

I am going to go in to B o o t s tomorrow and compare products. If they're not the same, I shall be returning the item with a message to Trading Standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Scent!, 13 Nov. 2011
This is a great womans scent, quite strong, too much can be overpowering. Scent actually matches the description, musky, with note of vanilla and Jasmine, really femenine,strong and sensual. Arrived in perfect working order, so much padding I thought they put six in the box by mistake! :p

5.0 out of 5 stars Did this perfume cause him to ask for her hand in marriage?, 9 July 2013
LynB (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
A perfume for 'special occasions'. Really enjoy the lightness of this scent so purchased it for my daughter. Was the first perfume her husband bought her when they were courting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this Fake???, 15 April 2014
Not sure about this one.
I am a regular customer of Amazon and have always felt safe purchasing from the site but this purchase has disappointed me.
Sadly I did buy two of these and had opened one to see what I had bought but I am thinking that these May be copy products!!!!!!
Don't take the risk

5.0 out of 5 stars new to me, 9 Jun. 2010
Mr. C. L. Brown "REGULAR GUY" (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
strangely enough i had not seen this perfume before so thought i would see if my wife liked it as much as her first choice which is the other Obsession by CK, she said yes its nearly as nice as my usual one, so now i know i have a choice of both to please her,by the way she got both for her birthday. we both recommend this product highly! and its not a secret any more