5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter than expected perfume, perfect for daywear
I bought this perfume to treat myself as I had smelt it on someone else and loved it. I was not disappointed, it is a young fresh but still sexy scent. It comes in a really sweet bottle and I have had so many positive comments, people asking what perfume I am wearing. It arrived quickly and well packaged, no complaints.
Published on 24 Nov 2009 by Mrs. H. M. Stokes-hayward

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells ok, but is FAKE / COUNTERFEIT.
I actually don't mind the scent, but it is FAKE.

The box is a giveaway. Genuine CK Secret Obsession opens with the box lifting off the top of the base so there are 2 separate parts to the box, and the perfume is nestled within the base.

This comes in a standard top-opening box.

The bar code should be a USA one (as this fragrance is...
Published 12 months ago by Mistress Graceful

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lighter than expected perfume, perfect for daywear, 24 Nov 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Secret Obsesseion... Not So Secret!, 14 Jun 2011
A Fantastic product at an really great price... the perfume is subtly sexy and long lasting, comes in an attractive bottle (looks nicer than the pic) and will last for ages dueto the volume and staying power.

A perfume for day or night, really sexy scent, I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Scent!, 13 Nov 2011
This review is from: Calvin Klein Obsession Secret Eau De Perfume Spray for Women 100ml (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great womans scent, quite strong, too much can be overpowering. Scent actually matches the description, musky, with note of vanilla and Jasmine, really femenine,strong and sensual. Arrived in perfect working order, so much padding I thought they put six in the box by mistake! :p

5.0 out of 5 stars Intoxicating, 10 Nov 2013
I often purchase perfume through Amazon but usually only ones I am sure of. This time I took a chance on one I have never used, purely based on reviews... I was not disappointed. This is a wonderful perfume that is strong enough to get noticed without being overpowering. I can most certainly recommend it to anyone in doubt. I will definitely be getting more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Smells ok, but is FAKE / COUNTERFEIT., 12 April 2013
I actually don't mind the scent, but it is FAKE.

This comes in a standard top-opening box.

The bar code should be a USA one (as this fragrance is apparently made there as stated on the box itself), instead it has a French bar code.

I am going to go in to B o o t s tomorrow and compare products. If they're not the same, I shall be returning the item with a message to Trading Standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Perfume, 8 Nov 2012
I love this perfume it is really fabulous. I had heard good reports but never actually tried it. However, the price reduction was so good I took a risk and bought a bottle... and I wasn't disappointed.
It has a heavy, deep, musky smell, which is truly lovely. I have just received my second bottle - I'm hooked!

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect., 7 Nov 2013
bought it for my wife, she loved it.it was on a very good price. debenhams was selling it for almost the same discount.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 2 Dec 2010
Mrs. J. Webb (uk) - See all my reviews
Super value for money, haven't found it anywhere cheaper.

Lovely smelling perfume, i brought for myself as nearly out of my other bottle.

Would make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 30 Oct 2013
I buy a lot of Parfum and always looking out for a good but and this was a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfume, 21 Oct 2013
Love this perfume it smells great, always get comments when I wear it, good for day or night. will buy again .

ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)